Thursday, March 01, 2007

And They're Off!

Like a paranoid idiot, I've been checking my emails on the regular today. Looking for that one piece of mail that's gonna signify a safe arrival for my friends.

Haha - if I've never thought of myself as "maternal," I am turning into one mother hen now.

It's amazing, huh, how all this has infiltrated into our lives so through and through? I most often use lunch hour to catch up on my contacts with my Bae-pals, and it was so unusually quiet today. BORING, even!

Yep, slowly and surely, some of my acquaintances are all making their way to Bae-land from all corners of the world, right about now.And I've got to say that it was darn lucky that the cancellation of BYJ's appearance at EXPO came early enough for them to re-route their journey. Looks like this time around they're going to have some marvelous time skiing, visiting some of the other countryside regions and touring some of the best that S. Korea has to offer.

Anyway, my dear frenz, just want to wish you all a safe and fantastic journey, one & all!
And don't forget to snap some great ones and write often!!!!!!

No comments: