Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Sunday Melody

It's Sunday.........good for some down time and some easy listening, right?

Wanna share with you a song that's been circling in my head today.

Take a listen, will ya? and I really want you to tell me your true opinion, not a polite opinion, okay? (please?) :)
For non-Korean speakers, the video just adds a little visual and insight into the song's content.
Enjoy!

사랑했나봐

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mishio,

Thanks for sharing this video, I enjoy it. One of my Korean friends told me that 99% of Korean songs are all about love and always have sad ending >_<...however, I love it.

fendi

Anonymous said...

hi mishio!

I don't know too much about K-music but I am learning.

I listened to this song without viewing the video, then I listened again watching the video. The first time I got the feeling it was about love and kinda sad just by the tune/melody. Yet, it's kinda upbeat as if there's hope for love or something along that line. The video was sad. Overall, nice melody but not sure it's something I could listen to often...makes me feel sad inside. I prefer more upbeat songs.

thanks for sharing. Do you have other songs you would like to share? I'd love to listen. I have a Kangta cd and friends have told me about Shinhwa and Dong Bang Shin Ki.