Monday, March 12, 2007

A Little Message

It's one of those strange uneasy days.........
Good thing I'm female - can always blame it on hormones.
And it's a good thing I've got a blog - coz there's just a few words I really wanted to get out today.


Dear Yong Joon -ssi,

I can't wish you perfection for it is something that does not exist.
But, this..........this is what I've always hoped for you.

May your every step be stable
May every footing you plant be safe
At the end of each day, may you have smiled more than frowned
May your carefree moments outnumber those planned,
Of all of life's pains that we must face, may your share of the load be light,
And in this mortal life, may your health's finicky tantrums be minor.
May you extend the same generosity to yourself that you do unto others.
Please don't be afraid to put yourself first sometimes.
Take good care during this most busy time in your life.


Sincerely from the heart,

mishio

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So right! Glad I came to visit.

Anonymous said...

What a kind sweet thought, mishio. I wish the same to you and to all our dear sisters too.

love ... Jaime

HeippieH said...

Beautiful poem. I feel the same way from the bottom of my heart but I can't express it as wonderful as you did. Wow, thank you so much.

h.

bbmag said...

hee... i didn't even dare say or blog anything about it :p

bbmag said...

just curious.... have you purposely disallowed comments in your latest post 'peace at last'?

mishio said...

hiya bb
following your trip's wonderful adventures!

ya, intentional.
It's a done deal.