Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spotted

Sure you aren't tired of hearing the same drill everyday?

Hope we're on the same page then :)

But sorry, not too much to add this time.

Just that........Gosh darn it - why do I smile so much when I hear that he's having a good day?

By now, all you die hard fans........and I know you must be die-hard or you won't seek out this teeny worthless blog so freakin' out of the way.........have learned to recognize the various degrees of his mood behind his smile, right?

Anyway, it's said that he was truly smiling with quite a light mood coming home last evening around 23:15pm (March 20), walking slowly by the fans, nodding to family's multiple comments and even stopping briefly to admire a big banner prepared by a Japanese fan (many pics and Korean words.....sorry the impromptu lessons apparently haven't reached that level of reading comprehension yet!) He was in the same outfit as the am, and on second look, the red accents were more clearly seen to be a thick stripe of red fabric that ran from his wrists to his underarm and down to his waist in an "L" shape down the both sides.

Turns out his eyeglasses had that reflective coating that's so popular nowadays - you know the ones that almost look a bit silvery opaque from afar (much more shiny than the one above)? The kind that you can use as a mirror to paint makeup on your face with? Hee, now fans are even deprived by....... UV protection mechanisms? Hee, the "barriers" to him are surely escalating by the second, aren't they? All teasing aside.........as long as they're good for the eyes, I'm sure the fans are all for it!

The post show festivities got a bit interesting though. One of my friends said that a bit after the crowd dispersed, someone quickly zipped right by her, followed by two other tourguides. They were in a hurry to get to someone whom they thought had taken an unauthorized pic during YJ-ssi's return. Apparently, a big-time camera check went down.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
As with everything, I've got quite a few thoughts about this, but I won't be your warm cup of milk at bedtime tonight. Let me know the next time you develop a case insomnia and we'll "talk" about this!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much thanks for the latest info!
It's good to know things are going well.

Have a great day!

bbmag said...

thanks much much for the sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the sharing. Have a nice day!

Toujours_BYJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toujours_BYJ said...

Dear Mishio

Finally I can post my comment in your blog, phew!
Didn't know why your blog continued to refuse camille's comments ha ha (I have tried so many times).
Anyway, just would like to thank you for sharing all these infos.

Btw, so sorry but it's me, the previous comment which was deleted, clumsy camille.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mishio,


This is my first time visit your blog here, love the way how you blog about YJ, thanks for the updated!!

fendi

Anonymous said...

BTW, love your background music too!!!

fendi

Anonymous said...

thanks mishio for sharing the news that you heard from your friends w/ us. hehe, no, you're not talking to a wall, I really appreciate your generosity.

mishio said...

hi vegas, bb
really none needed. thanks to you both instead for keeping me company here.

mishio said...

camille-
"where come from?"
hahahahahaha
your busy period over? you're back in action?

so nice to see you again!

mishio said...

hi fendi
hmmmmmmmmm....haven't come across that name before, but welcome!

glad you like the song - it's my current fav so I haven't taken it off my blog for days!

mishio said...

hi jaime
so appreciate the kind words. but wall or not, I can't stay too quiet for long. If I'm not blogging, I'm problem talking a lot somewhere :)