Just winding up a lazy Sunday here in this "way behind" part of the word....hee, see my new Seoul clock? Thank goodness that's there now - I'm so bad with time zones I've made so many pals suffer through 3am phone injuries in the past :)
Anyway, see that clip posted by "mgoon" today (thanks for sharing!)?
Not sure, I think it's a clip out of the TWSSG preview DVDs....hee, it's a crime I haven't even watched my silver/gold DVDs yet! Nomu pappayo!!!! :)
Shows such a darling image of our YJ-ssi during one of his famous departures from Hanwha, isn't it? Interesting perspective to see it from the inside where he's at.
Let me just say this.........it was an extraordinary morning that was captured and infinitely lovely experience for all those present. But definitely not typical. Sometimes he walks faster and sometimes slower, but most often he's usually so focused and eager to get to work (I assume) that most mornings aren't that rapturous. Don't know what it is, but forgive my need to dispel any fairy tale images that may make hordes of people pop on over there with the false impressions - that kind of thing makes me feel a little sad for who knows what reason.
What's more atypical?
haha, the fact that I haven't much more to say today.
Just that our YJ-ssi was good afterall and did hole up to rest at Hanwha for 2 days before firing up those engines for work. So, he did follow the prescribed course of action after all! GOOD BOY!!!
(Well......almost almost 7 days! I'll give it to him)
Therefore at 10:10 am or 10:15am this morning, March 19th (errrr... i'm not good with remembering these details), he thrilled a mushrooming crowd of 100+ fans (Huh??? where come from? what happened to the 5-6 only yesterday?) as he exited Hanwha this morning to join the filming crew once more. Heard that he chose a fairly brisk pace today, but waved energetically along the way and once again turned around to wave somemore prior to boarding. White cap, white exercise top/pant suits, etc. etc.............dashing as always!
YJ-ssi,
FIGHTING!!!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Mishio!
Came by to say HELLO. I check in to read your post but this is my first time posting a reply. Hope you have room for one more. Love love love your writing!!
The video is no longer available...*sigh*.
Thanks for keeping us up-to-date with the latest info too!!
Cheers!
Hi vegas
Nice to meet you!
Have seen U many times around now at bb's home - glad you decided to leave a mssg today. Thanks for the support - it's nice not to feel like we're blogging against a blank wall sometimes.
And........that video...just got second life! Hope you catch it this time around.
thank you mishio for the warm welcome!
very nice to meet you too!!
i'm sorry, but the video is giving me the same message - "this video is no longer available". could it be my computer? sorry to trouble you about this. just wanted to let you know.
thanks!
hi again there vegas,
sorry I wasn't so clear - the video that's no longer avail here was reposted to the next post "Call it a day." It is exactly the same video, just that I converted the format. So I'm hoping this one will stick around a little longer. Enjoy!
thanks mishio.
sorry to trouble you.
Post a Comment