Thursday, March 22, 2007

Don't Move, Don't Even Blink.

So, you would've guessed this already, right?

Needless to say, everyone that missed him leaving yesterday pm must have kicked themselves over and over and over again. Therefore they brought on their toughest perseverance yet and refused to budge all pm and then all evening and then all night as some sort of self-punishment, I guess :)

Their "work" cannot possibly be harder than YJ-ssi's however - simply because sitting and waiting really burns no more than basal calories. Think of poor YJ-ssi working another long day with those tough moves - apparently there's added pressure to rush filming because of the scheduled shoot for the Japanese edition of Hotelier in April. It's so unlike him to take on two projects at the same time...but then again, maybe TWSSG was supposed to have wrapped by now?

Yeah.......we do all worry......

As for the tough fans, well.....1am......became........2am.........became 3am....

Thank goodness for Refreshments from.......who else? The "guide-dohs" again! (You know, I gotta stop coz you might think I work for them or something!! haha - Just know I am pretty much typing as fast and as verbatim as I can understand my sources, ok?)

Maybe the "guide-dohs" were genuinely afraid of a potential scene of 300 starving women - who knows what they are capable of? hahahaa Or worse yet, what if they had to endure the noise of 300 stomachs grumbling together - ohhhhhh that could be quite scary at that hour :) - So, I hear they passed out free kim-bap and bottled water at 11 pm and then hot noodles and luk-cha (greentea) at 1am! That goes for whether you belonged to their tour or not. Nice.

By 3:15 am March 23(........yawnnnnnnnn......!) YJ-ssi makes his return. Same attire as the pm. Not a single one of the 300+ fans missed it this time, for he walked slowly and stopped frequently, waved often. He was visibly tired but made a heroic effort to smile the whole way for his adoring fans.

(**in response to suehan's question, there seems to be some report about the fact that he was walking with a light limp - but it's all speculative and since I was not an eyewitness, please do me the kind favor of not propagating this bit of unconfirmed news all over the place, will ya? Gosh I hope he hasn't sprained anything!! :(
But then I was thinking that if it were really serious, he would not have walked that whole way in unsupported and in front of 300+ pairs of scrutinizing eyes now, would he? Let's stay positive and hope for the best. In any case, this should bear no relation to whatever health ailments he was dealing with last week.)

Thank goodness the word is that the rest of March 23 is a day off!

YJ-ssi, you've heard this before: Can you please please please be careful and take care of yourself?
THIS IS AN ORDER!!!!

15 comments:

vegasbyj said...

I'm NOT mOvInG!
I'm NOT BlInKiNg!

Many many thanks again for this latest update.
Thank you also to your sources who brave the long hours and report on the happenings.
Continuing to think positive for YJ and crew to finish filming safely.

Have a great weekend!

bbmag said...

hey mishio, thanks for the diligent updates!

p.s. errr... if i'm sending anyone a check to stay at jeju, errrr.... why not i just fly over and do the 'survelliance' myself? :p

mishio said...

hi vegas
your eyes holding up???
just holler and I've got some "articficial tears" waiting:)

**Warning**kids should ask their mamas before trying this stunt**

Anonymous said...

thank again mishio for these lively updates. I have no time to do much site surfing these days and thanks to you, we still get a full report on the sight, sound, smell and taste in front of the the Hanhwa resort.

Bravo to those persistent fans who waited until (what?) 3am! The weather in Jeju is not too cold now, still I hope they are not affected by the fatique, hunger and sleeplessness too much. And of course our dear Yong joon, working too hard la! Hope he'll sleep in, but a hard working guy like him, probably will be up early in the morning exercising! :)

mishio said...

hi global
thanks for coming by to visit.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......nothing to do with you, but can you please leave me out of the KOB area - I've developed a tiny phobia for that place unfortunately.

But...what the family is thinking, our support and concern for him - these are things he already knows. And if he doesn't, I am not past clonking him the next time I see him :)

mishio said...

bb - ah
coz
a) this is way cheaper
b) you don't have to endure the maddening waits - whoa 13 hours? I could never do that.........

Hee, but then again, why not you go? we would get better updates than my sloppy ones!

mishio said...

jaime dear
funny you should mention weather - it's kinda a schizophrenic pattern I hear, but fans have no "stress" when they're vacationing in Jeju and they're well taken care of! so nice of you to show concern for them!

vegasbyj said...

mishio dear,

please pass the artificial tears cuz my eyes are drying out over here in the desert..(@_@;)

also, my butt cheeks are numb. (_zzz_) can't feel a thing. can i move yet??

mishio said...

byj global
nim, you are making me sound like a tyrant! wheo?

mishio said...

haha vegas
you take honors in giving me the loudest laugh today! Bausch & Loum at your service!

hey, since global thinks I'm a tyrant....
Then you should know that "numb" doesn't cut it. From my personal experience, "numb" is the point where you've got 6-8 hours left. You may move when they turn blue and black! Then you will have the battle scars of a true BYJ fan warrior!

**I'm sooo mean :)

vegasbyj said...

meenie mishio!!

now my butt has to be black and blue before i can move.... and that will prove that i'm a true BYJ fan warrior? *eyegoo* what to do???

now, i wonder how our dear YJ would like to see his fans with black and blue butts -- we'll tell him mishio made us do it....

all in fun! all in fun!!

love ya!

Anonymous said...

Wow 14 hours!
I don't know if I have enough patience to wait for that long.. I've never waited for someone for 14 hours (maybe they started to wait since the afternoon, so it might be less than 14 hours, but it's still a long time). I want to test my patience someday. Thank you for sharing the updates.

suehan

Anonymous said...

Mishio,

I relly love you blog, it makes me laugh so hard, thanks for the update.

YJ ssi: please take Dr. mishio's order!!

fendi

mishio said...

hee suehan,
you sure have punishment-envy!
just when we're all shaking our heads and saying "never," you're actually thinking you wanna try this?

haha - better you than me! :)

mishio said...

hi again fendi
so nice to see you around again.
you'll be so glad to hear that he's better! He's looking a lot better today! YAY!