By the way, this is not new - just one for the archives. Active K-anything fans know this already - I forgot to post it the other day, but this "needs" to be here since this is a US-based blog....:)
Anyway, looks like one of the BOF boys will get some action filming in the US.
From Soompi:
Korean actor Soh Ji Sup (소지섭)’s agency BOF announces that Soh Ji Sup will lead the drama “Cain and Abel (카인과 아벨)” after he completes his military service on 4/27. The drama portrays the tragic story of two brothers. One is a powerful detective while the other one is a misfortunate killer. They were separated in childhood and grew up in different environments.
Soh Ji Sup plays the younger brother (Jin) who was adopted and grew up in USA after he was separated from his elder brother. Then he joins a mafia organization and becomes a killer. Kim Dong Hyun (김동현), the representative of the production company “Plan Pictures (플랜비픽쳐스)”, states, “We have been planning this drama for quite some time. This project allows SJS to fully demonstrate his knockout performance power.” The production cost is about 6 billion Won. The filming is scheduled to start in May, and San Francisco will be one of the filming locations.
Not the first time he'll be gazing out at the beautiful San Francisco bay is it?
If you don't remember it's time to re-visit JoSungMo's Old MV's.....Do watch it if you haven't yet, it does quite capture your attention!
Part I
曹诚模 Mr Flower 更多相关视频
Part II
曹成模《Mr Flower》金晶恩 苏志燮 更多相关视频
Sorry, but I must confess I am not much of a SJS fan........\
But I was just thinking.....wouldn't BYJ make a perfect detective brother in this drama? ******DAYDREAMING*******

No comments:
Post a Comment