Monday, March 19, 2007

Call it a Day

A Clarification first, if I may.

Please note that I am only reporting stories as recounted by joyous fans on the ground, and only AFTER THE FACT, okay?

Just checking & setting the record straight, coz you never know........

************************

So........do you find yourself in a better mood when you dash off to work? Or thrilled to no end when the clock strikes five (or _____ o'clock for some poor souls)??

No, DUH!

Exactly my point.

So it is no wonder that our YJ-ssi returned back to Hanwha in a decidedly happier mood last evening after putting in a full day's worth! On March 19, at 18:10 pm or 18:15pm (depending on whose watch you believe - time to sync with mishio's newest "Seoul" clock! hahahahahaha Oh dear, have I mentioned that before? Really? :)

Six something means that there was fairly good light out, and with YJ-ssi wearing lightly tinted sunglasses, his expression and darling eyes were in good sight according to those present. And from the mental status of these ladies (can't seriously be normal and calm at that very moment, right? ) you never know whether to believe everything or not haha. OK, OK, I'll stop ruining their glorious moment. Anyway, he wasn't either slow nor fast again, but definitely in a much lighter and relaxed mode than leaving Hanwha in the am (see, he's just like us! heehee). All present - whoooo whheeeee - and there were a lot - an informal count by one of the tourguides reached 200+! I tell ya - this time I am sooooooo glad I ain't there!). Oh......where was I? Oh yeah...all present swear by the fact that he zapped them all with direct eye contact! Apparently, he did try his darnest to look at everyone there. Lucky, lucky fans!


Too bad that video I linked to last page vanished so quickly.
But.........aha!
Goodness gracious I managed to find it again - so here's attempt #2! (thanks again mgoon) Now, go and have a look coz I cannot promise how long this one will last.
And at the risk of being ridiculously redundant, what's depicted on the video was a very very very very very very special day! A day's in a BYJ fan's life is generally never thaaaaaaaaat good,at least in terms of prolonged contact time, okay?

So, why am I so persistent in showing it again?
Coz, that's lovely athletic suit that he seems to love .... you know, the one with the "90" on the sleeve ... was the exact thing he was donning last night. Yep, apparently a change of outfits from day to evening. Look at the dark colored back and the white front --- ahhhhhhh, now I get how come the fans come up with all different descriptions now! If your angle is from the back, you'd say he's wearing blue, and from the front - all white! heeeheeeheee And I used to think they had all gone crazy! Sorry, my friends! I still think some of you are a little "off" but much less so now that I've seen the video:)

Oh, and what's quite wonderful is that none of those super deluxe tour groups decided to go to the sets on this first day back to work for YJ-ssi! So, there's consideration in this business after all. With filming behind and the pressure rising, I'm glad about this new change of direction, aren't you? Besides, the sets are so well "enclosed" now - what's the point of waiting outside walls and fences, I wonder? Better go visit what beautiful nature Jeju has to offer, ya?

Something kinda cute too, but not about our star. Long after YJ-ssi arrived and was safely tucked away in his room, two cars with his bodyguards pulled up 10 minutes later, acting all excited and monitoring the "path" and surroundings. Must not have realized that YJ-ssi's car had arrived well ahead of them! What? Traffic happens in Jeju too? Just guessing...... :)
But all that movement made some hopeful fans stick around some more.
You know.....just in case.

I just realized that in a test of will, I will never win against some.
But hey, who's competing anyhow?? :)

No comments: