Yeah, what a spectacular sold-out, standing room only show it's starting to become.
You've got the mega super star headline.

You've got the pre-show festivities.
You've got the guards, ushers, and production personnel.
And You've got the courtside seats, the box seats, and then the grandstand.
Even ticket-scalpers!
And who can forget the throngs of fans??
OK, OK - I'm joking once again, but this whole correlation jumped to mind today.
Anyway, don't know if you've heard, but Hanwha Resort's management team has been quite considerate of the fans during this whole process. To let the fans wait in relatively better comfort, they have set up special seats. So, on the inside section of the railing next to "THE PATH" where people used to sit on the floor or stand for prolonged amounts of time, they now have 3 rows of graduated seating!! Shorter stools in row 1, mid-level chairs in row 2, and a little bit higher even for row 3! Kinda nice - a big round of applause for the HANWHA TEAM!!!
And pre-game festivities?? Yeah - if you're easily bored like me, you really appreciate any little thing that can hold your attention, if for just a little bit.
Yep and the wait was something terrible to contend with today I hear.
Hee, I heard that some of the tourguides have recently taken to rolling out a great big 'ol chalkboard - they now spend their time teaching the fans basic Korean during those long waits!! How's that for our YJ-ssi truly putting cultural exchange into action!!! Just love it! Shucks!! I, for one, can use a free lesson or to! Heard that today, they went through all the alphabets and simple phrases. And hee hee, how cute, they got everyone to say a few words of support for our YJ-ssi, and had the crowd practise in unison!! I know BOF isn't too keen on these "guide-doh's" (haha - that's what the fans call them ? maybe guide in Japanese?), but I'll tell ya, they've really been soooooooooo good to the fans. I've experienced such kindness from them before, and I can promise that I have never spent not even a cent on these guides nor on any such tours.
Guards, ushers?? Out in full force today!!
Carloads of them and even Hanwha office staff as backup today.
Coz...............
whoa! there were almost 400 fans today?? Holy Moly??!!
Let me explore the replication cycle of fans with you sometime ! hahahaha
The heck? Like i've said before, "Where come from?" "Where come from??" :)
Hee, I love saying that! Incidentally, did any of you watch that same commercial I did when I was young? One that showed a young man frantically paddling rice into his mouth, but missing the target mostly such that cooked rice grains were being splattered all over the place, showering this elderly couple with them at the next table? Of course, the older Asian couple said in their huge, thick Chinese accent "Where come from?" over and over. Sooooooooooooo stupid, right? Probably not even PC, but hey, I'm Asian and I wasn't offended at the time.
OK, sorry for the diversion...you know me by now. Humor me - Just brings back some good laughs for me.
And ticket scalpers?? Well, not exactly. It adds a bit to the imagery, so I used the word, but I mean it without the negative connotation. Anyway, just that at last minute, some fancy tour coaches dropped off a large number of fans which took the places of some who had to leave to catch flights.
Won't bore you any further. I gotta get to bed soon too.
So, today, March 20.....FINALLY!!!! Our YJ-ssi came out of Hanwha at around 15:15 pm.
The usual BYJ guards came out earlier, saw that crowd and summoned those extra people I mentioned earlier. The concern, although warranted, was for naught. For even with the large crowd, everyone was on their best and orderly behaviour. (Another Round of Applause for GOOD FANS!!!!) He was wearing gray cotton-like sweattop and pants with some red accents at the wrist and waist. (Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! @@ I haven't ever seen him in gray before!!). Gray cap too and once again a lighter shade of dark glasses - isn't it great?? you know what they say - when you've got it, flaunt it! haha - wonder why he used to shade those beauties so often behind those dark,dark glasses before?~~)
Still not fast not slow pace today, waving all along. No lucky stops today with fans however.
And away he went on that big white van.
The dust was a mess to settle down after the show, however! hahahaa
All those frenzied, confused fans - they forget their mission!! All those hours of rehearsal and when the glorious moment arrived - Not one (NOT EVEN ONE!!!!) fan remembered to utter their phrases! hahahahahahahahaha
Anyway - Have a lovely time ladies!
Please continue to set a great example now!

10 comments:
Thank you for your updates.. I really enjoy your writing. I hope you could continue to post updates since lcktour does not post details anymore. Thanks again.
suehan
thanks much much, mishio!
much-needed stuff for us, the hungry fans :p
hi suehan,
thanks for visiting and much more for your support.
Actually, I was under the impression that lck was still writing but just not getting to the English boards - is that not true? I must be confused........
hi bb
where the heck are you now?
can't keep up with this zoom-zoom girl!
doubly confused today :)
Hello, Mishio:
I'm still translating their news whenever the admin updates news on the homepage. But since that incident, he does not update the news daily like before. btw, I live in the city of Arcaida and work in the city of Los Angeles. I belive you're quite close to me.
suehan
me again...
thanks so much for the up-to-the-minute-play-by-play action.
Love it!
I'm also very happy to hear that fans are on their best behavior! This is good!!
thanks again for doing what you do best!!!
keke... was in shanghai, arrived in tokyo sunday night... arriving back in singapore tuesday :p
Very fun read. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up pal.
thanks for setting the record straight. I was wondering coz my friend was telling me that she and the lck guy were competing for computer time the other day to get "news" out, so I was under the impression that they were doing these all the time.
oh boy, you are close and I had always thought you were from Toronto........me making crazy associations as usual!
hi heippieh,
thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to check in! everything is more fun when it revolves around him!
Post a Comment