And it's not like I walk around with a buzz cut, wield a wrench or dress like a jock all the time or anything, but all my life, I've just done better hanging with guys than gals. This seeming feminist is gonna regret saying this, but there have been many times in my life that I've wished I belonged to the opposite gender. Maybe it's coz I like to watch and talk sports. (funny, i'm built too funny and non-athletic to do most sports well, but sometimes interests defy explanation and body habitus!)
Or maybe it's my very straightforward and brutally honest speaking style...i'm just generalizing here, but with guys, you can say what's on your mind, and if no one likes it, you get slapped around a bit and then it's all over. No grudges. No drama. With many ladies, and I emphasize many, not all..., generally you have to be a lot more careful to mind everyone's feelings.
I won't get too deep with this train of thought. It was just interesting that I was thinking this all day, and come home to viewing a pc screen with all these lovely pics and wishing I were "one of the boys" all over again.
This is actually slightly a little dated, but funny thing...when there's no BYJ action, then suddenly anyone and everyone around HIM becomes big news.

Ahhh...another one ties the knot. This event escaped some of the English nets, but Asian net perusers know this already: the assistant director for WLS & his bride just made it official by exchanging vows a at a pretty neat-looking ceremony at Sejong Hotel a little over a week ago. Of course, the BYJ community was all abuzz with excitement leading up to the event. Too bad...he didn't attend afterall, but....there was no shortage of cuties from BOF that did...

As I was saying, I really get a long a lot better with guys...
So, errr..............is there room at that table for me? :)
I wouldn't mind sharing a seat, either....... :) :)
**Credit for all photos goes to wonderful Style @ cafedaum/byjfan**

5 comments:
hee... there're quite a few pics from that wedding event... and, gotta say that last pic was the nicest shot of that yang man :)
wondering if he's still in beijing :p
BB ah,
Mr Yang havent change a bit ya...
Still so popular among BYJ fans.
:p
ah yes, bb - i get it! You really don't like them men grinning widely, do you?
ros!!
so happy to see you here! thanks, thanks.
Gotta admit that Mgr Yang has gotten prettier as time goes on, no?
prettier... much much much prettier...!
have you seen his pics from years ago? by george, so nerdy :p
Post a Comment