Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Catching a Gem

Yikes...you guessed it. Another chance sighting for a fellow sis!

This is about the only good thing about his long hiatus...these little surprise peeks......feels just like a diamond dropping from heaven.

Looks like he's wearing the same jacket and jeans as the day I saw him....OMG, OMG! maybe taken from the same day? Sigh....... he's never gonna let me get past my "special" day, is he?

Help! I'm stuck! Might have to wake Freud up to name a whole new development stage for me. haha

Lucky, lucky fan to be on the receiving end of that gentle wave....

Sure hope she is a blogger! I can never hear enough of the details of these experiences through their eyes...

****************************

If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.
Maya Angelou quotes (American Poet, b.1928

2 comments:

bbmag said...

jealous... envious...
how come they make it seem so easy to run into him huh...?
i want to live in seoul... boohoohoo... :(

LoveJoyPeace said...

If and only if I have turn a different corner ............ life would turn out different......., life is meant to be. I really find the lyric of the song from BB's site so apt!