RE: Title --- Of course it was intentional! It was high time we got some "M"'s in there :)
Anyway, this procrastinator will stop slapping around and will try to wrap up my travel blog soon, for there will definitely be no time nor concentration once BYJ makes his grand appearance to the drama.......
It'll be soon, right?
Right?
****************************
Part VI: Pinch me...Am I really here?
Ah...Seoul.....the feel, the character, the pulse of this vibrant city I completely loved the minute I touched the ground here!
Funny how I had been in Korea for days, but why was it then...only when I landed in Seoul that I began to believe I've really, truly arrived??

Maybe it was because of this:

(ahhhhhh....a giant replica of my fav one-dish meal!)
Or this:
Imagine that!!......Running down the stairs rushing to take the subway and surprise! There he is, waiting for you, every morning in the station (Myeongdong Subway station). Finally, there is something that may actually fool me into believing that I enjoy going to work....haha
Imagine that!!......Running down the stairs rushing to take the subway and surprise! There he is, waiting for you, every morning in the station (Myeongdong Subway station). Finally, there is something that may actually fool me into believing that I enjoy going to work....hahaYes, after the mind and soul was satisfied, my tummy would always compete for attention, and it, too, was not to be disappointed.

Now, subways in US, for the most part, aren't these lovely places at which you'd really hang out longer than you have to... but in Seoul, these interesting & ubiquitous food stalls fill these rushed places with such a lovely sweet aroma, you really wouldn't mind sitting down a little while longer to enjoy up their offerings. Got kinda addicted to such frequent snacking, I barely had any need for real meals. 

Mind you...this is no ordinary waffle. Not only does everything smell and taste better here for some reason, they also sandwich a sweet filling of your choice in these. So yummy this became a daily habit. (and I don't mean once-a-day!)
Anyway, back to sightseeing.......lucky for us, we met up with our super sisters again and they were generous to offer to guide us around and impart their travel experience with us. So, in this lovely manner, the BYJ immersion tour continues..........
Being our first visit, we naturally made our tour around all the usual suspected targets....Man, did we manage pack a lot in a few days! Ouch, my poor feet!
OK, no one wanted to play last time, I know, but I'm still gonna "stay the course."
So, can anyone tell from the pictures what BYJ landmarks we got a chance to visit?
Come on....be a sport, most of them are sooooooooooo easy.......
A)

B)

C)

D)

E)

F)

G)

H)

I)

Answers forthcoming very soon.........

3 comments:
A,B,C are from AS
D looks like hotel, I have been to Walker Hills but don't remember seeing this section.
E looks like the slope in Hotelier
F no idea
G is defintely a church, where she went in to play the piano??
H looks like a hospital in AS
I is a lobby in a hotel?
Hmm feels hungry after guessing and wish i can have waffle too, love waffle but not those from the bakery in Singapore lah.
Mishio you should come to Asia more frequently or travel longer each time, the eating and shopping is just super. Hmm I am already planning to go to Shanghai again kekeke and u always see tidbits and food at every corner you turn. Singapore is like that too.
wow mishio, your pics are the best publicity for me to visit Korea, I want to go ! I want to go !
Thank you mishio for sharing with us your wonderful trip.
It's my turn to guess now, but I'm not that good :
A) park BOF
B) new BOF's office ? I'm not sure !!!
C) WS
D) ???
E)Walkerhill hotel in Hotelier (sapphir is at the right side of the pic ?)
F&G ???
H) HWRL
I) WS in the last episode ?
Anyway, enjoyed your quizz very much.
Hi mishio,
Did you enjoy the street food that abound the subway. Heard some of them are good.
Oh I missed this but no cheating here
a. Park BOF
b. The new BOF office
c. I dont know
d. pass
e. Walker Hill?
f. pass
g. pass
h. pass
i. no idea
j. The Tea Loft
Post a Comment