Monday, April 17, 2006

Killing 2 Birds With 1 Stone

Yes, this post is exactly what the title says.....I am gonna kill 2 birds with one stone today, gals.
Here goes:

THIS IS QUITE POSSIBLY....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE WORLD'S FIRST AND ONLY
.
.
.
.
.
.
RED MICHELIN TIRE !!!!!

OK?

.

.

O. K.???

This is us, braving the wind and cold and rain at Myosangbong last month! What we wouldn't do for this man!! heehee

See, bb...I told ya... My favorite ski jacket is just like HIS, same maker & all...heehee - just that the female version has a slightly different quilt pattern! :) Why do I look so puffy but he looks so cool in it??!!

And joyce -ah - the sunglasses are for you, dear. So, don't feel alone in the sunglass gang anymore.

So anti-climactic, right??

Never understood what the curiosity was about....

Anyway,

THE REQUEST LINE

IS NOW...

ABSOLUTELY,
POSITIVELY,DEFINITIVELY, IRREFUTABLY

C-L-O-S-E-D!

THIS IS MY FINAL ANSWER, haha!

Watch out bloggers, you may be the Singapore sisters' next target! hahahaha

No one get mad okay.........a little humor, yeah???!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mishio,

ho ho ho i think now i must go and get red jacket as well.

anyway what is the brand of the jacket :-)

cheers juju

bbmag said...

ya man.... so anti-climatic! i want to see the real chirpy and cute mishio!

pls pretty pls reopen the request line... as they say, back due to popular demand :p

LoveJoyPeace said...

HAHAHAHAH HEHE HAHAHAHA MISHIO DEAR, i THOUGHT YOU CAME FROM OUTER SPACE IN THAT SPACE SUIT AND BIG SUNGLASSES.gooood try though! I laughed until I got choke my dear!

mishio said...

welcome back, juju!
if you ski like me, it's a must. RED for Danger! errrr...that means, everyone get out of the way, she doesn't know how to stop kind of danger! haha

I hate being cold - so this is the only area where I can afford myself some leeway to spend..it's a North Face jacket. I wanna see yours when you get it! haha

mishio said...

Chirpy?

CHIRP - PY???

Request line definitely closed now, tweet-tweet

mishio said...

hahahaha joyce
just love, love, love that you can laugh with me. Hope you needn't go to the hospital for the choking fit!
Yeah, it fits me to a "T" - i am kind of a space alien anyway. And I remember that you like all that sci-fi, alien stuff, right? :)

mishio said...

oh juju-
i just saw your comments from the other "special" day and posted reply there! Thanks again.

marissa said...

Mishio and her quirky sense of humor is back! I'll remember to get a red one once I go visit a country on a winter season.

Toujours_BYJ said...

ha ha mishio, I laugh so hard !
I swear, I will buy a red jacket this winter.

mishio said...

marissa and camille-
can you imagine a bunch of family with red coats and big dark sunglasses? What a sight..what a sight!

LoveJoyPeace said...

rightdo Mishio, I love science-fic and aliens and especially mishio in space suit, kekeke