Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sneak Peak?

Ultra, ultra short post today...

Just received this photo from a marvelous and most resourceful NA sister lulu today. In her daily toil perusing the YJ boards, she found a post containing this photo, which is said to have captured the work in progress for The Great Kings set!! Yeah! Finally, some hard evidence at last!
Word of caution, ladies: Of course, I have no way to substantiate this, and I know, I know, it's not all that revealing. But hey, I don't ever mind getting excited over the smallest things (or even nothing) where YJ is concerned.

Hope it's true, and "full steam ahead!" worker bees.

Thanks for a little palpitation today, dear lulu, and more importantly, I want you to know that it means a whole lot that you remembered to share with me! Thank you!

Everyone read Marissa's post about the beauty of sharing within this family? Nothing more appropriate for me today.....

4 comments:

Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi Mishio

me too, me too "I don't ever mind getting excited over the smallest things (or even nothing) where YJ is concerned.",
you're absolutely right.

bbmag said...

oh, this is jejudo?
i also saw this last week, but had thought it's one of the open shooting sites that will be used before the jejudo main site is completed. had thought this is either the site for seagod or seo dong yo :p

marissa said...

You just made my day mishio with just one photo (hugs to you dear)

mishio said...

hi camille- glad you agree. So, I'm not the only silly, huh? :)

bb-why am I not surprised you had already seen this??? Well, then you know that site had many more photos that were inaccessible. Was hoping to find location clues based on the background, but no luck. Like I said, hope it's true.

hi marissa-
wah - thanks for such a sweet comment. Yeah, every little minute thing now is cause for a huge cartwheel around here!