Sheesh – First I gotta say this - I am not human & my life really doesn’t belong to myself. At least that's how I feel and often. When an emergency disaster strikes, as it often does in my line of work, the expectation is that everything else falls by the wayside, disallowing the most basic human rituals and activities including sleep, nourishment, etc. So, that's where I've been. Have been dutifully cooped up at work for the last few days, save a short break to go shower or go “Quilting” which interestingly, often took precendence over the former. Anyway, thank goodness for the natural passage of time for it never fails to disappoint in restoring normalcy to my life.
Missed my second home here dearly. However, not having had the leisure to read/talk BYJ much lately, my thought processes are thoroughly unstimulated and my inspiration to blab lost.
What's new with BYJ? Really nothing. For how long I've been gone, it's been a relatively complete standstill. Therein lies the problem.
Silence is much worse than controversy, at least for the wildly imaginative folks like me.
With each passing day, the delays and lack of concrete information related to his new work continue to foster increasing concerns and worries from those "worts" out, myself included. Certain issues are casting ominous shadows of legal entanglement, complete sound-proof financial backing is unsecured, casting is incomplete, promises of grand production sets are nowhere to be sighted, at least in the media, etc... Guess there is no need to rehash what everyone has expressed already. Sigh...all things point to more delays. Maybe I'll blog more about the controversies later. Like YJ, I am such the "planner, " but please, this is one instance where I wouldn't mind a pleasant jolt of surprise.
Guess everyone is tearing their hair out waiting for HIM, judging from the “memory lane” photo sharing we’ve been seeing at all sites. Man, all creative juices are being squeezed dry, in an attempt to entertain ourselves.
Let's see - what has mishio taken to doing, to pass this time?
Here's the abbreviated list of "LOW LIGHTS:"
1) The obvious, of course.
Reviewing old photos.
And reviewing more photos.

Heavenly thought! Even when resorting to staring at ones like these, though, it's not doing the trick -missing him all the same!
2) Attacking innocent human beings
While hovering in amazement near a huge BYJ ad in J-town (the first one I've ever seen (!!!), and to my knowledge, the one and only found in LA), I overheard this.
"Hey, what is that?"
"Oh, isn't that just some Korean drama person or something like that?"
What??? Just??? Drama person???
Ladies just out to do some grocery shopping get mauled, not to mention an unsolicited earful!Heehee - don't worry, I was polite and didn't disgrace the family, okay? Very nice ladies actually. I assure you they now know his name and at least one of his works.
Oh, dear heavens, I am becoming so "8 " - very meddlesome indeed!
3) You've all seen this. Yup, I confess. Call me a nerd but I actually actually tried making these in curiosity (Read: DESPERATION) one day. Hey, at least I can mail it to some sis for a good laugh:

4) Plan other extracurricular activies: Looks like no trip to Jeju in February, so I'm gonna go skiing instead.
Of course, I am secretly hoping to master snowboarding so "when" I meet him, I could one-up him at it.
Ya, dreamin' :)
But, gee, wouldn't that just be the thrill of thrills, to see Mr. Athletic swooshing down the slopes? Oh, what I would give. So, have you imagined where you'd would most like to casually bump into him? heehee, yeah, so obvious. Forget I even asked.
Hey, back in the real world, I'm just as okay meeting him this way...

OK, OK, I think I have made my point.
Yorobun, I am bored!
If I tear any more hair out, I'm gonna need a nice wig!
Help! Anyone out there have a cure for me?

6 comments:
hey there again!
so work was what's stopping you from blogging huh? okie, forgiven. haha.... your latest entry made me think of something...
if anyone asks the question: what's the most commonly cited hobby of international bae-fans? the answer will naturally be QUILTING!
Hi Mishio,
missed you even if it just a few days only. But this posting is cute, I really have a good laugh, thought it was comic. Thanks for that. really enjoy it. Please blog more. BY)
Uh...may I ask? Are you a nurse?
I'm so happy to see you blogging again! Your posting made me laugh, so you have a secret collection of byj stuff you can dig when the draught hits baelandia.
Hi bb-
So now, I have to add "forgiving" to your list of attributes too? haha
Hi joyce-
you're right - only 3 days, felt like a week. Looks like we've both gotten very used to this "meeting place."
Curious...what about me makes you think i'm a nurse? Hey, one day, i will sit you down and bore you with the demands of my job. Maybe in Korea??heehee :)
hi marissa-
I get so loony sometimes, but I'm glad someone was able to get a smile out of it. Thank goodness a ray of hope surfaced re: new drama today!
Hi Mishio,
This blog stuff is the best IT-invention next to sms and email, we can never feel alone or even far away anymore. How else can we meet huh..US vs Singapore...;)
Oh what makes me think you're a nurse? U said "....emergency disaster strikes, as it often does in my line of work..." so I thought maybe you are a nurse. My sis-in-law is one.
And yes, why not we can go skiing together in Korea and you can tell me more about it and I will probably come back with a smiley face :) permanently hehehe.
I just learn how to ski in my last trip to Korea, had a great time and I really love it. Already planning to go skiing again.
Post a Comment