Sunday, March 05, 2006

Those 3 sweet little words...



As bb was saying....
So, what if the moons and the planets and the stars aligned just right and I incredulously win some lottery to get up close to meet BYJ, what would his reaction be if I screamed, "I love you!!!" ?

Would he say those words back, I wonder? Doubt I'd ever know.

Yeah, he's a little reserved, but in the frenzy of the moment, sometimes even our own kneejerk reactions could surprise the heck out of us. I think the key is to scream, REALLY SCREAM the words out at him. Who knows? There may be a decibel threshold past which a reflex reaction may be triggered! hahaha - but I'm serious, gals. Next time one of you lucky ones should really try that. Ok, - guess it would be mighty "UN - cool" to shock those sweet l'il words out of his mouth. Would want him to mean it, right?

Well, anyway.... I've been thinking....even if he says nothing, a hug and a dip would surely make up for that bit of disappointment.

Admit it everyone, you all feel this way, right? :)

Somehow, I betcha his most likely reaction would be this...you know how he always puts his hand up to his heart to show his appreciation?

Hmmmmm. .. I take that back. Maybe he'll flash an embarassed, sheepish grin....

Oh...I am so curious how he'd react.

No matter what he does, he'll dazzle you over I'm sure.

Just as long as.........

if and when my turn comes up.............

he doesn't do this to me.....

Or worse yet............

THIS!

What if......... ????!!!!!!!

That, would just devastate the heck out of me!!

Nah............., he's too polite, right?

Errrr........right?

Sob, sob - Please tell me he wouldn't.....I need some sisterly lovin' tonight! heeehee

9 comments:

bbmag said...

omo omo... this is really a delightful post, mishio! love it!

my guess is he'll do either one or maybe a mixture of these three things:

1. puts his hand to his heart to show how touched & appreciative he is.

2. grins sheepishly [& oh so endearingly...]

3. says back to you, I Love You Too.

can't wait for one of us to try it... go go, gals!

mishio said...

hiya bb!!
i'll be waiting for your story and answer when it happens! Well, statistically speaking....

hey, you forgot to leave me a little sisterly lovin' comment! (me pouts!)
hahaha

marissa said...

mishio,

I love your post, hope I can get a chance to see him even once.

Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi Mishio, I can't stop laughing at your post, bravo ma chère.
What would he do if our dear Mishio screams "I Love You" to him ?
He will look traight in your eyes and say "dear Mishio, I'm very moved" then he will take your hand and give a light kiss on it.
So no sob sob anymore, my dear mishio !

bbmag said...

love you love you love you, dear!

mishio said...

hi marissa!
Hope he will get more "global" with GKFG this year and venture out your way sometime...are you one to believe in fate?

hi camille!!
you think so? How I love you at this moment, my dear!!
Actually, I don't think I could even utter a word if given the chance to face him....

mishio said...

Haha bb!
Just kidding with ya. But love ya back for obliging!

LoveJoyPeace said...

Hi Mishio
Ah, I am imagining our dear Mishio, giving wuri YJ a big nice Bear Hug with a Big Glee on her face and saying "I LOVE YOU" into his Ear. He Looked back in shock, wah brave girl! Then he smile sheepishly but managed a big smile and said..................."Thank you for your LOVE............I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOO..........Wah!!!

mishio said...

Joyce -
sometimes I do wish you were a wizard! Just tip that magic wand my way, dear sis!