Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dazed

hi y'all!
As you can imagine, I'm dazed but completely confused at all of what's happened in the last 24 hours.
Here I am, sitting with some Japanese sisters we had intended to meet for some Jeju sightseeing, all dumbfounded by the fortunate stroke of good luck that somehow....someway.... we all managed to find ourselves here, right here, exactly where our beloved YJ plan to be tomorrow!!
I've had a terribly, terribly rough travelling day and haven't eaten since breakfast, haven't slept much for a while - don't seem to be able to muster to much more energy here to react anymore....No, I'm not fishing for sympathy. I am just feeling a little odd all over. So, it really isn't like me to be this way - I'm usually better at dealing with "stress" than this, but my hands are literally shaking as this moment as I struggle to grapple with my thoughts......help me, dear heavens...........

Anyway, I haven't too much concrete news...but just want to share some details with you. Eventhough it's not the most substantive, I'm sure you'd want to hear every little detail.
For a while, before all the news confirmation on Quilt.....all I know is that once Mr. Choi Min Soo checked into Lotte Hotel earlier tonight here in Jeju, everything was confirmed in our minds.
Despite the short notice, there has been a few small organized Japanese tour groups arriving here tonight - amazingly fast action, if I may say so!
There has been conflicting news about BYJ having departed Incheon airport earlier this am, but just literally a very short while ago, Manager Yang walked right by the lobby (sob, sob - my back was faced to him and did not see him come in) - he was swarmed by some sisters. My good pal screamed for me, but by the time I caught up, he had already entered the elevator . I heard him tell the other sisters that BYJ is in fact not here yet, but will come tomorrow. As the other sisters were Japanese, he was communicating fairly simply , so he kept saying, "no, tomorrow.........no, tomorrow." So I imagined that's what he meant. We'll see what we see when the BYJ photos from the airport appear tomorrow I guess.
For bb's intent and purposes (haha) , yes - he was extremely dashing! Just exactly like the way you remembered him! He's in faded jeans with torn hems (cool!) with a black jacket zipped all the way up, 2 front pockets with silver knob details, and white sneakers. Although casually dressed, his face is stiff and all serious tonight. Thought you'd all want to know.

Myosanbong Tourist area, the supposed site of the ceremony and shooting, is an amazing bear to find. Despite all the photos posted by sisters, most sisters here have no clue how to find it. Even the locals, hotel staff have been perplexed. The concierge tried calling one taxi driver after another, and even most taxi drivers have said they weren't sure.

Wonder how we will be able to cancel out of our tour group tomorrow? Should we even try?
Wonder if we'd be able to find the location for the ceremony even if we did?
Like i said earlier,
Dear heavens, please help me..........
Please...................

(Not sure when, if I'll have a chance to blog again due to the arm & leg they charge for computer access here, but I'll do my best to share........)
Love,
m

10 comments:

Toujours_BYJ said...

Oh Mishio, lucky girl !
You came from LA to Jeju just in time, you already saw Mr Yang and you may see YJ tomorrow.
I hope heaven will help you so you can share about the ceremony with all of us who are waiting here.

marissa said...

Mishio looks like lady luck is really coming your way! I feel so happy, excited and nervous for you because you've come so far and the timing is just right. Hope you can get a glimpse of him. Hugs to you dear.

LoveJoyPeace said...

Hey Mishio
Thanks Heaven you went ahead as plan, whereas I am just here kicking myself cos I was supposed to be there with you...sob.. sob...

See BB this is what I meant and you bump into him, How many times 13?

Mishio I pray in my heart you get to HUG him and Give him an extra BEAR HUG from all of us will ya. Better still give him a kiss..kekeke just kidding as always heeee.

bbmag said...

ah.......!! i hope your next entry will be about meeting him!

yea, joyce, this is what i mean... no need to hope or try too hard. if you're meant to see him, you will run into him. really.

mishio.....!! so excited for you now!!

LoveJoyPeace said...

Hey Mishio
Count your lucky star, he is already there. **************

bbmag said...

just re-read your entry in detail... had a terribly busy day in the office today, so didn't have time to really pore thru every word in the afternoon...

whoa... love love love how you described in such details my mr yang! thanks, mishio dearie!

dare i say, more more more?!

honestly, really really really hope you'd gotten a chance to see him in person again.

LoveJoyPeace said...

Hey BYJglobal
Are you also known as Chiligoyo??

Hey BB
when are you going?? I must plan for a period, maybe I can should go for two to three weeks.....drooling and still dreaming **@@**

bbmag said...

joyce, chiligoyo is from singapore. she's also known as christine, luvjoon.

LoveJoyPeace said...

Thanks BYJglobal and BB for the clarification.

Fei said...

Mishio dear!! I feel so excited for you!!! Right from where we were, our hearts literally skipped a beat just by seeing his newly released picture, I can't imagine those hearts who were there with him, skipped how many beats.. hehe! U are one lucky girl, Mishio!!!

Oops, saw my nick somewhere in this comments.. haha! Joycebay, I'm Chiligoyo aka luvjoon in some forums.. hee! Blog is at www.luvjoon.blogspot.com. *wink*