Monday, March 13, 2006

SWEET

Ain't life good?

Aint life grand?

Reason for the good mood?

Leaving on vacation today!

Keep on bloggin' pals, coz I'm gonna check up on you gals while I'm gone! ^^

Y'all have a great week, and catch ya'll later!

Whoa, I heard they've got big pics of HIM up at the Incheon Airport now!

7 comments:

LoveJoyPeace said...

Hey Mishio
So you are going as planned to Korea. Please take lots of picture will you! Have have a GREAT time, and don't forget bring home that BIG picture of BYJ at the airport. Kekeke....if you can! And most Important take a picture with BYJ and give him a HUG from all of us.

marissa said...

Enjoy your trip mishio and we'll look forward to the photos. Hope you'll get lucky and bump into him... take care!

Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi Mishio
wishing you a nice trip with lots of funs.
If you meet him, please don't forget to say "I love you".

bbmag said...

will miss miss miss you while you're gone!

and yes... wish you luck luck luck in running into him. must remember to hug him and tell him you love him. and if there's time, tell him happiebb from singapore loves him too :p

liezle said...

have a great time mishio! don't forget to share with us your experience and photos ^^

LoveJoyPeace said...

Oh yes Mishio
don't forget to buy seaweed, they have the best seaweed I have tasted, better than the Japanese ones too. Anyhow you probably get to eat it even at the restaurants too.

bbmag said...

hee... actually joyce's right... the seaweed from korea's just fantastic! even the japanese tourists would buy them to bring home. apparently, the korean seaweed's saltier, tastier. but, beware the sodium chloride, sistas :p