Friday, March 10, 2006

Construction Mania

OK, intelligent bloggers, care to venture a guess?

So, how long would you guess it'd take, for this:

To become this?


Answers:

a) Next week

b) Next month

c) Next year

d) When pigs fly

e) ___________Feel free to fill in your own answer

OK, OK. Sorry. I am not being nice here. The problem is me, me, me - as it almost always is. Never understanding enough. Never patient enough. Just was a little taken aback when I saw that barren field. Chongmal mian hamnida!

Yeah, that first pic was taken in mid-February according to some sis who were there. Don't ask me which field it is - I haven't a clue. But looking at the pics, I'm understanding better Fumi's quips about PD Kim JD yesterday.

Man, they'd better have some muscle workers out there if this we're gonna get this show on the road! Go, AJA, all you set workers & designers! WE SUPPORT YOU! Important task at hand!

6 comments:

JosLovesFood said...

my guess is (b). i suppose this is in jeju. any idea which part of jeju is this gonna be?

LoveJoyPeace said...

hi Mishio
O dear me, that is not good new for anybody!

mishio said...

hi there jos -
you sure are way more optimistic than me. It's just that the set is so elaborate I figured it'll still be a long, long while. Hope they can start filming without completing everything.
I'm not exactly sure where in Jeju, since photo didn't exactly come with a comprehensible explanation, but i believe this is the parcel of land in the northern side of the island. Should know more soon...


hi joyce-
yes, it's the marathon of waiting...nice to have distractions like Shanghai! Have fun!

bbmag said...

yea, think this is the site at bukjeju-gun, yup, northern part of jejudo...

yes yes! pls share more once you've gotten hold of more info :)

marissa said...

Maybe they plan to shoot outdoor scenes first then build structures as the need arises. Gosh, I really hope they will start soon.

liezle said...

my guess will be next month. construction will be on 24/7 with 3 shifts. but my guess that shooting will start end of march and will not take place on any of the sites still being constructed. they might start filming the scenes wherein they'll use the site used in dae jang geum or the other period drama that was shown last year.

hope the bof will make some announcements soon.