So-rry! So-rry! Minor correction..
Looks like he thinks he's made of steel. A sudden change of plans and he didn't take Hump Day off after all. Did I or did I not say he and his whereabouts are not predictable whatsoever?
Anyway the filming crew must really be intent on wrapping things up. Understandly so.
They're back at Anmyon-do today instead.
Nothing earth shattering enough to deserve a post of its own, but just wanted to make sure I stand corrected. Like everyone, am just waiting for the end of days' news updates....!
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
haha... are you like me, mishio? if i had posted something, then realised that something might not be right, i'd be itching to get my hands on a pc to correct it :p
thanks for the scoop :p
the thing is.........his unpredictable ways make us seem like some error-prone! hmPFT! HAHA
but .... yeah, we must have a few things in common, don't we? :D
ya man! he sure has made me look bad more than just a few times :p
Post a Comment