At times like these, you don't know to be thankful of not for the professionalism of and commitment to realism by this high-achieving gentleman. Thank goodness they got him to a hospital in a timely manner, Although the brisk bleeding and deep structures were involved, I guess we should all be thankful that it wasn't worse than what happened, given the fact that swords were involved. Sheesh, look at the width of your own index finger - 1 - 1.5cm? It doesn't take much room to sustain a deep injury of the finger. Thank goodness the force wasn't even a little bit more - half centimer more and goodness gracious. And as for the ouches that he still feels - well, I'm sure it must be painful, but maybe it's a good sign that his nerves are working, right?
As family, although we'd rather nothing negative happened at all, but let's look at the bright side and count our blessings that he's OK now. Thanks again for Mr. Sohn's words - it's amazing how a few lines can be so helpful sometimes, right?
I hope the other actor is feeling OK too...I mean, he must really feel terrible just about now. Thank goodness HRH is a gracious, forgiving and understanding kind of a fella.
Anyway, not to make light of the situation or anything - a few days ago, my friend & I were exactly talking about this accident and then I saw a post of KOB by crystal - both reminded me of a vague story from a while back. Don't know how I can possibly confirm this, so take it with a grain of salt. But remember how our YJ got hurt earlier in the summer and was limping a bit in Jeju? Hee, at that time, this story started circulation. Someone said that during one of his multiple minor freak accidents this year, there was one time that when he got to the hospital, the young nurses were literally freaking out and could not bring themselves to perform any part of the invasive (like blood draws, injections, IV, etc) on him :) They literally had to scour the place to find someone - some charge nurse and self-proclaimed non-fan of BYJ - someone with the presence of mind to do those tasks. Volunteers out there, anyone? haha
And even when this self-confident non-fan nurse got up to him ... hee, you betcha - the power of HRH was really too much! Hah - thought she was strong enough to defy his power over yojas? haha She, too, started having some nervous reactions and got shaky and had to really try hard to regroup. Yeah, what if she scratched up that arm of his, huh? Or what if she caused him too much pain? Yikes - total performance anxiety!
You'd think that people in the medical field would be so well-trained that they'd be cool and collected enough to block out most of these situations. But the truth? They're all humans after all. When you hand shakes from some visceral reaction, it's not like anyone has ever been successful in "talking" the hand into not shaking...
Was she finally successful? I think the answer might be "yes" - hee, he obviously lived to see the light after that and last time we checked, there are no trails of dot marks up his arm :)
This above... is just one of the downsides of being a celebrity.
Not just any celebrity. But a crazy gorgeous and lovely specimen of a human being!
True or not, hope you find this tale amusing...^^!
*************************************
Dear YJssi -
Please stop moving about and try keep that finger still to heal, will ya?
And you've said that you disliked hospitals and feel uncomfortable around them before...So, as filming wraps up, please try to keep your energies up, your attention sharp and focused, and for goodness' sake, please stay away from those ERs that you don't fancy!
Or else!
Or else......!!
You won't get the self-assured charge nurse, but THIS!!!

Algessumnikka??

2 comments:
mishio
I've been worrying about him all along and ouch!!! the accident!
I'm upset and very very upset and I can not calm down. I blame PD Kim, I blame the clumsy guy... but what good is it?
Thank GOODNESS, it wasn't his pretty pretty face. If it happens on his face, I'll sue someone big as his family.
Pray th Lord always for his safety.
bujglobal
dear byjglobal
hope there's something I can do or say to help you find calm and peace with this... he's OK now - and did you hear? He even raised his right hand up to show the famliy that he's OK when greeting the family today.
Hope you're OK.
Post a Comment