Thursday, October 25, 2007

Comfortable in his Own Space



Organization has never been my forte.....
I'll just blab about stuff as I uncover the pics and clips about stuff to blab about. Sorry.

I am, of course, not quite done yet....
Can't be done without mentioning the other BOF players, right?

Which one?
Oh............
ya, that one!

Actually, there's not much talk about Mr. Yang with respect to this day........so lucky blogders, it'll be my shortest post to date! ( OK, not that short - I white-lie a little sometimes, hahaha).

In all fairness, we saw a bit of Mr. Yang. All day long...he's parading back and forth, back and forth, into the ballroom, out of the ballroom, in and out, in and out - very dizzy-fying!! But remember, he isn't a 'manager' anymore, but a 'director' now. He's got more busy and important things to do now. Everytime there was a company VIP or BOF actor/actress or other good friend of some sort, he would individually escort them in and then back all the way down the hallway when seeing them off. Like the former BOF member Mr. Lee. BOF actresses like E Ji Ah. Mr. Sohn, when he made an early exit. Gotta really respect his manners and attentive care to her near and dear, huh? (Oh sidebar, but I heard there was a Yang citing at Gorilla two consecutive days in a row in the week after the wedding. Once with SJS who incidentally shook hands with the usually big congregation of BYJ fans - oh.....to hear them describe how "pretty" he was ...painful! ~~ haha, and the next day he was back with EJA. Talk about misses! :)

Anyway, if I had to guess, I'd think that Mr. Yang personality wasn't exactly the kind suited for hanging out in the public. I'd even think he'd rather avoid all these loud crowds when at all possible. So, when the day arrived that he no longer had to be dealing with us unruly and chaotic fans and dealing with neverending photo requests, I'd venture to say that he probably secretly but loudly sighed in relief. If not hopped around in joy. Other slightly more extroverted beings - take honcho director Bae for example (don't get me wrong, this is not a complaint, but purely for comparison)- he wasn't as visible, but when he was out there for all to see, he did make a point to nod and acknowlege fans in passing. Merely, some of us are better in the spotlight, and some of us do our very best work in private settings.

On a one on one basis? Probably a wonderful and kind person to his family. When the wedding was over, there was this man who was as tall as Mr Yang and looked awfully similar to him that stood side by side with him. Who knows, but probably his brother. You should've seen the charm and warmth with which he played with and embraced his toddler nephew. A sweet moment really.

Also probably a fantastic friend and loyal buddy to our YJssi, a darn hard worker and good asset to BOF. Anyway, although he was coming to and fro, to and fro, he seemed to shift his eyes awkwardly away from the fans, avoiding eye contact as much as possible. It didn't help that he was soooo busy and had his phone glued to his ear half the time. Try a headset next time, Mr. Yang - don't know about you, but my neck never feels right when I cock it to the side when talking all day on the cell, and of course, the radiation paranoia fears haven't been suppressed in my mind entirely yet!

Sometimes us fans - we have to be careful not to let our emotions and adrenaline rush get the best of us. I guess it's really not very becoming for the image of "executives" to be mobbed and photo-op'ed by the wazoo by fans. He's got a image to protect too, right?

OK. Mishio will spare you her over-analytic ways!

Even if he won't look at the fans, we're still happy looking at him! We'll just do so from a respectful distance, deal? haha

Sooooooo, did you notice his stylin' gelled-up hairdo?
Hee....he's come a long way down the road of metro-sexualnes, huh?

I think you've all seen it before - it's that fad that many men/boys with short crops are taking to these days...it's pushed up towards the middle from both lateral sides to form a triangular mound on the head! :)

I wasn't a fan of this do before.........but hey, he's pretty cute in everything in some people's eyes (right bb?).

So, since I was not treated to a view of his pearly whites, I can only show you this...


haha, home fans - you did not miss much either in this dept!

In all honesty, not a huge deal coz we only have 2 eyeballs, and they were already working overtime staring at our YJssi.

Well, Mgr. Yang, I'm glad that you've finally found your comfort zone in your position. Forget us 99% but hopefully not 100%? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mishio

How come we can not see Mr.Sohn here? I like Mr.Sohn

byjglobal

mishio said...

Mr. Sohn left early and hurriedly - halfway through or thereabouts. From the luggage and all, it looks like he was trying to get back to Japan from there. I don't recall seeing him line up for any of the group pictures.
Didn't know you like Mr. Sohn....next time (if there is a next time), I'll have one more duty :)

bbmag said...

hee... this one's great! and i love how shy and abit reserved he is too!

thanks much much, mishio!