It's scheduled to last 1hr and 10 minutes.........errrrr....ahem, that's 20 minutes of commercials!! Nevermind that....I'm just ecstatic beyond belief that we're getting it here so soon, before the rest of the world. Unheard of..........
Let's hope for a super duper reception!!
Before I get my tub-o-butter, oops I mean "butter-flavored" popcorn, may I talk a bit about some Picky, picky, picky details ........
But by the way, did you all catch that sort-of 5'oclock shadow on our YJssi at the wedding?

No, really. See that little line above and patch below the lips there?
Anyone thought it was a good style on him? :)

Although everything looks great on him, I don't think it wasn't a style per se. Might have been part of the job obligation it turns out. The day before the wedding, he was filming episode 24/the last episode of TWSSG. That being the final battle scene, his ever changing on-screen look evolved once more to match one of a mature, fully bearded, 39? year old King G. I think they pasted more fake beard things on him to achieve the look, one that they were reluctant to reveal too early to the public - therefore, fans that traveled out to visit the set said that he was not able to greet the fans until his makeup and gear were completely off. Guess, we'll just have to look forward to more versions of "him" - oh boy!
BTW, not sure if anyone cares, but filming was in Hwasong and not Anmyon-do as the press reported at that time. I try to follow along on a map sometimes, so for me anyway, it's an extra "X" I have to erase and another "X" I have to find. No biggie though.
Still I wonder.... if they are able to paste this hairy stuff on him anyway, it seems that he really didn't have to grow any of his own moustache, don't you think? Hee, him being him, of course he has to be fully committed and try to help out wherever he can, right? Be as true to the character as possible, even when limited by the pace of facial hair growth?
The latest pics from the sets on Jeju are small but seem to show him clean-shaven again. The thing about this shooting schedule is that nothing is in chronological order - wonder how he can make his face keep up with it?
On another picky note, do you all know that I have a huge inferiority complex? My Dad tells me so, or wait, do I have one or did he tell me to have one? haha - sorry pops. Anyway, far be it for me to be patting myself on the back for that Mgr Hwang's wedding video a few days ago - I said a lot of that stuff coz I wanted to call your attention to that segment.
Go back and take a look, will ya? :)
Pardon me for the repetition and sorry you have to suffer through the whiplash again, but i'll just place it here again so it's easier to locate.
Now, do you know why I said I was proud?
No? Coz..........that's the segment where our wonderful YJ-ssi was popping around all over the place in the shadows there!
Unless you were inside the wedding hall, our YJ was of course hidden from view during the ceremony part when the lights were rightly fixated on the happy couple. We're all watching with appreciation when suddenly - ack! Noise all around - It's like we all eek'ed and ahh'ed in simultaneous recognition! Seriously, I swear - we know this man so well (should he have the shivers? hahaha) that when his darkened profile starting appearing out of the blue, everyone's eye scan just beeped!
Yep, yep -- he took to his favorite subject again-- doing some of the photography honors for the wedding! How about that? Wonder how precious a present that would be when Mgr Hwang finally receives it in his hand? Can I see? Pretty please??!
Glad he got to indulge a bit in his hobby that day and at the same time, do something super nice for a buddy - a 2-fer...............just great!
Just checking - still not sure which one of the shadows belong to him?
Err...of course you know which one......
OK, I'll drop an arrow for ya.

Really, go back and see the not so great video - when he turns a bit to the side and his ponytail shows, you'll know you're/we're not wrong.
Now.........if only we could be his favorite subject.......................................! ~ ~

5 comments:
Mishio
Hahaha, I was only looking for the shadow, back side of HRH, not clear but still OK as long as it is HRH. Thanks for telling us, so we enjoy seeing and watching the particular pretty shadow.
byjglobal
Well, I can't say the quality was great on the L.A. broadcast of TWSSG. So upset everytime they had the announcement about it now being on Wed/Thur starting 10/24 running across the top it screwed up the screen with lines. Hopefully they'll stop doing it so we can see a clear picture. But hey, at least it's being broadcast!! : ) As for the wedding footage -- did anyone else bring out a magnifying glass to examine that shadow more closely??? Ha ha ha. Thanks mishio for the alert.
hi byj global,
I'm so sorry...the video sharing site really compromises the video quality so it's fuzzier than the original, but it's true...you had to be there....! Just knowing he was in action was probably worth way more than the pictures though!
hi byjforever & nice to meet you -
i'm with you on the quality. haha, those running lines were annoying but better than those BIG and crazy moving pictures of actors and ads that they usually pop into the left lower corner - if you're from LA, you know what I mean, right?? :)
I actually had many strange episodes of pixelation throughout the show yesterday too - wonder if it's the signal or my own tv??
but...still ecstatic nonetheless that it's happening at all!
Wedding footage....one day, one day we'll have better sharing options! sorry for the eyestrain for now!
i saw him i saw HIM! I ALSO SAW HIS CAMERA! thanks mishio!
haha, i even heard a japanese fan saying to a fello fan "thats him, there,look" hhaha ^^
kamsammida!
Post a Comment