Blogger's still only partly functional folks... but funny, when bb had problems posting last weekend, I was alright, and then as she posted away this week, I couldn't get on when I wanted to...this is technically not possible, but that's how it happened. What's going on? Anyway..........
************************************
If anyone is now inspired to go jewelry hunting after the last post,I just gotta remind you all - recall Nieve?
Bb blogged about this sometime in the winter - you must've read or heard about it by now. Remember? It's this cute store in Japan that has been commissioned to design and produce some of the jewelry that will be featured in the upcoming GKFG drama. Also carries other one of a kind bling-bling in addition to some official BOF/BYJ items. Here's the link from the card if anyone wants to check things out: http://www.nieve.jp/ Until I get some Shopaholics Annonymous' counseling sessions in, I'd better not even venture near there. But a cyber tour should be safe, right? Here we go........
Just showing a few pics my friends took while there last time around -sorry again, some didn't come out so clear.......
Here's the front end of the store - see the flower greeting from BOF on the left there - haha, probably more photographs are taken of that BOF sign and flower arrangement than anything else in the store.
Uh oh - this BYJ fan doesn't even miss out on the storage area (above). Good thing too, I actually don't think I've ever seen that poster of him on the left there. Looking dashing there, sir, even in the storage room!
Here's the rest of the store:

Somehow, I can picture some sis' rooms looking a bit like this, can't you?


There's a neat sitting and resting area where you can just absorb in all these heavenly images. For part of May, there apparently was this picture exhibit event, so that these hand drawings were prominently displayed. I don't know for sure if they're still there, though.
Still can't decide what to buy? Browse some more...
Or maybe just take the shopkeeper's advice? She recommended these rings to my pals - can't vouch for it, but she says that BYJ owns both and wears them from time to time... (next 2 pics courtesy of http://www.nieve.jp/)
Some other sis who just returned says that there's new jewelry from GKFG on display now.......but pictures are now said to be prohibited. Too darn bad....guess I'll just have to go there myself! :)

11 comments:
hi hi mishio,
i went to nieve when i was in tokyo in feb. the store was much much much smaller than i'd thought. hee, actually, the japanese fans had already 'warned' me that it's a very small store, but i was still surprised :p
really? the GKFG jewelry are in already? hehe, yea, me too, gotta go and see them for myself, i guess... btw, did you know nieve is korean-owned?
anyhow, for those who want to read more about nieve, pls read here and here.
and... i'm still having problems with blogger. bugger, it's been a whole week already. first i couldn't post pics, then i couldn't post at all, now i'm back to can-post-but-cannot-upload-pics mode again...
blogger says they're fixing it.
hi bb-
so you've been there! I was pretty sure you wouldn't miss this, but when you didn't post pics, I wasn't so sure...
sob, sob, my taxi driver drove us in circles and couldn't find the place last March, and when the meter jumped in those stomach-acid-building increments, it was finally time to just give up! Better luck next time.
hee... i'll tell you why i didn't take pics...
i was in tokyo for work in february and was with a colleague in shibuya... we were just walking, walking... then i saw... NIEVE!!
i had to go up!! so... i told them hey, let's check out this place. it was kindda weird that i wanted to go up to a upper level shop when it's not a known brand, and there's no indication of what the shop's all about... but anyhow, i just walked and my colleague followed.
and once we were there, i just pretended to be interested in this, this and that, that... couldn't ask too many questions about yong joon, or take pictures like a silly fan... since i didn't want my colleague to know :p
hee... i remember i even said, "hey, isn't this the guy who's so famous in japan right now? you know, that guy from that korean winter drama thingy?"
ya... as if i didn't know ^^
Thanks mishio and bb for introducing Nieve to us. Love the store with his pictures hanging all over. The pieces are so feminine and delicate. So did you get those rings, mishio?
Two of my favourite picky rings that Yong Joon wear are the: Cartier screw motif band and (who can forget in WLS) Gucci icon ring.
The Gucci ring comes in 3 band widths - 0.2/0.3/0.4 inch. He wore the 0.3 inch, I tried it on (you're right) made my little finger looked so stubby. But taking a narrower width 0.2" just doesn't have that same cool look!
Next, I will check out the Cartier band. I always like that design, it's a classic.
Now, why am I copying a man's fashion? Next, you'll find me in the men's fitting room trying clothes on.
jaime, while you're at it, why not buy the hermes hanky he flashed at the AS Reunion event? hee.... :p
hi bb, you re-visit here too? I read a story somewhere that the Japanese fans saw Yong Joon wiping his sweats with a Hermes handkerchief, soon after, that pattern is reported to be sold out. Is that the one you mentioned? Well, I'm not a hanky person.(kleenex girl, remember?) Wonder if it's big enough to turn into a "neck-erchief" or just tie it to a bag? I like that look -casual and refined.
Gosh, I can't start on fashion! I really won't be able to stop (and to think I'm not even babbling in the comfort of your blog)!
Sorry mishio for taking up your space! ..... jaime
hi gals
keep it on as much as you'd like...i only charge a nominal fee for rental of space :)
hee, it's interesting to take a rold of a "background stalker" , monitoring your conversations!! haha
hmmmm...that didn't sound so great.
anyway, you gals sound like great shopping companions! except, please don't make me go to a Hermes store...
btw, that's "role" not "rold" :)
err... jaime, am a fan of mishio's blog actually. so, ya, i visit and revisit all the time :p
best regards, nice info
Black porn search Spy cam porn women hard core sex Virginia sex registry babe sex pic health result xenical Womens sheepskin coats surveys regarding opposite sex virus scan Brandy sex merchant accounts with no minimum British commando sweater wool Stories of little girls peeing their panties sex slave Website against same sex marriage hazmat sex sex nude picturs
Post a Comment