Thank goodness for all the recent activity in Bae-land - really takes the monotony out of the situation, doesn't it?

But hey, mister, I am not falling prey to the diversionary tactics. haha
I wanna know what's happening with the new drama, and I wanna know now!! :)
Didya all see Rosiebaba's scan? Yeah - I wish I could read Japanese...and Korean......and.....................................measure 36" 24" 36"....... oops did I mention that it has to be paired with 5'7"? Perfect for our YJ , ya? :)
(hahaha - I can't help it - i'm trying to imagine a very short-statured 36-24-26 lady right now...??? Wah - mercy, no...........Dolly Parton??? hahaha)
Kekekekekekekeke.....wait a minute, I'm still laughing!
Anyway, it's this one... 
Hmmm..there must be clues in there somewhere about some of the filming locations. I wonder what's gonna go on there with the rocky cave-like places? Guess I will be patient and wait for some kind-hearted sis to translate the pertinents to Quilt or Joon's Family sooner or later.
Man, remember when cam commented from Jeju that she was told to wait one year??? Ouch - my heart almost sank. Actually a few sis who went to Jeju last month reported a vision of mud fields and were also told of similar delays.
The good news, thank goodness, is...just today, I've heard that set production has really started to make headways. For starters, they've got something like 150 worker bees building away at the main set, and the foundation of the structure is actually visible now. And apparently progress has been quite steady!! PHEW! (Sorry, if you know the source of these photos, i'd be happy to apply the appropriate credits. They were just emailed to me.)
And.....I thought it was a joke before, but there really are news about an on-going search for set extras for GKFG!! Haha - I couldn't stop chuckling when I read the fervorish enquiries from family re: directions to apply!
Come on, guys! Can you really? I mean, can you really perform under those circumstances?? If your answer is yes, then all the more power to you. For starters, they'd never have enough concealer to rid my face of the permanent flush, you know from the hypertensive crisis of being in front of a camera.
And of course, out of the kindness of my heart, I would really spare everyone some serious eye trauma....what do you think a 36-24-36 would plump up to on the screen, I wonder? hahahaha (for all you non-careful readers, actually I'm nowhere near those measurements, just so we're straight on this!)
Still, fumi said it best with his Quilt post from Feb of this year .
"What happens if BYJ family play extra roles in this drama?
1. Scene 1:BYJ runs away from his enemies with his people. People following BYJ are falling down one by one by the attack of the enemies.
If BYJ family play extra in this scene, people following BYJ will not fall down but keep running after BYJ, hoping to see BYJ as long as she can run. Kim PD will be mad at this, will shout, "You , Extras, you fall down, fall down, do not run so fast," but nobody will hear what he is saying. Enenimies could not kill anyone -
2. Scene 2:there is a plague spot. people fell down by that epidemic. BYJ visits this spot, looking around the people. He grasps the hands of several people and says, "I will do something for this, I promise"
If BYJ family plays those people fell down by the epidemic, they will shout like this, "oh, Great King, I am here. It is so hurt, please hold me, hole me tight" some would call BYJ not by Great King but, "Yong Joon-ssi, Yonsama, Joonie, or whatever". Again, Kim PD will mad at this, he will shout, "Be quiet you extras. You are too noisy and look healthy, cut, cut" or You could find me in those people. I will fall down quietly with a paper and a pen in my hand, looking for a chance to get a signature from BYJ. I have a plan like this. As soon as Kim PD say, "CUT", I will run so fast to BYJ and say to him, "Yong Joon-a I am fumi, give me your signature, here and here, thanks, and there too, thanks, BYJ I support you as always"
3. Scene 3:there is soldiers' march with BYJ at the front. people are watching this march along the street.
If these people are BYJ family, they will move as BYJ moves forewards. Some would be crying, some would looks so happy and some would dance, which are not understandable as a scene of this drama. Kim PD will cry too, says, "Oh My God, who are those extras?"
If I am one of those extras, it will be like this
1. I will drink so much before shooting because I would feel uneasy before shooting
2. As a drunken man, I will dance as BYJ marches singing the song that Insoo sung."
Man, sometimes that fumi cracks me up to no end! Thanks - It's hump day and I really needed this bit of humor today.

1 comment:
hi there frances,
two hands up, huh?
hee, shall I show you where to apply? :)
Just coz I want to see a joker babe in this drama!! :) :)
Post a Comment