***********************
Hey Joyce....
Whatever it is that you're going through, know that all storms pass in due time.
Do sincerely hope tomorrow's a better day for ya!

************************
**MAY I ASK ALL READERS A FAVOR?** Before anyone reposts any of my pictures or my personal opinions elsewhere, please kindly inform me first!! Thank you.
5 comments:
Hi Mishio and BB
To just know that out there someone cares is comfort already. Just low down in the valley in everything, hope the cloud clears too but wish it will go away too... but there seems to be no end to things happening one after another of bad things in life in whatever area you can think of. I guess i had not had it for so bad for so long already. Thanks dear. :)
hi joyce,
good to see you surface... hope you're feeling better already.
Hi joyce,
I hope that you can overcome whatever troubles you and be comforted in the knowledge that we are here saying a silent prayer for you.
Thanks Marissa
Really appreciate all you kind Sister's concern. I feel so blessed with all the kind souls around me when I am feeling down.
Thanks for the prayer and for showing your concern.
Thanks BB and Mishio :)
Hey Joyce-
Thanks for coming by - glad to see you "out" again. Take care, and take your time.......
Post a Comment