
So, why can't I take my eyes off him here?
Ay...@@....so confused, lah!
He really turns my life topsy-turvy sometimes!! :)
I'm in serious trouble. And, I just made a resolution this weekend to stop "playing" so much and start caring about studying for those recerts looming in the horizon......
mishio - snap out of it! Gotta study! Gotta study! Gotta study!

7 comments:
mishio,
Like the music that accompanied that drop dead gorgeous photo. Me still in bae heaven....
Hi Mishio
what are you studying? You know I used to dislike man in flowery clothing, but with YJ anything is fine. And like BB said, nothing is better.heeee. But my fave is still YJ in jacket and leather jacket is smashing ;)
Hi gals!
you too marissa? Of course, you too! I feel like I've been levitating all day :)
joyce - I'd like to hear you say, "smashing!" haha - i kinda imagined a Brit accent - like in Austin Powers! hee
Anyway, you know the US, right? Rules, rules and more rules. Need to pass an exam every year to stay certified to work, my dear. Too old to hang out at the library so much, lah! Esp watching the age gap grow wider and wider between the normal students and myself. But at home, the computer keeps calling my name, so I must hide in the library!
hehe... funi, my computer keeps calling out to me too! our computers must have been infected with the same name-calling virus :p
good luck with whatever exam you need to clear.
Hi BB, Hi Mishio
Yes I know what you mean, the virus is reaaaaly infectious, mine have same problemmm too.heeee
Let me guess, you work in the bank, a financial consultant??? Huh???
Hi bb
thanks for wishing me good luck. I just need to get off my rear end and start putting in the time.
Hi joyce-
your curiosity is getting really fun - I think I'm gonna keep you guessing, hee! Remember I promised to tell you one day, in person.
Yup yup mishio, yes I'm dying to meet you on that day....
Post a Comment