Am in such a “blue” mood today…No, silly, I did not say “the blues.”
Dunno what it is, but I am so struck by how much more beautiful (is this possible????) he is, when dressed in blue. To those who don’t agree, well, it’s just my own experience, okay? He has even said before that he prefers to dress in basic black. But I can't help what I feel - I just love, love, love that color on him!!
One of my fav pics:

Man, look at that jaw structure. That pensive look. Most importantly, see how this color really plays up his skin tone? Just lovely! Hee
The first time I laid eyes on this perfect being, he was incidentally in “blue.” That must have everything to do with it. An image popped on the screen out of the “blue,” (keekeekee) and I have been reeled in hopelessly ever since.
Since I am the perennial “thinker,” or worse yet, an “overactive-thinker (hee),” this silly phrase popped into my mind today:
Bae Yong June, of Blue Book status and touted as the Blue blood of the Korean entertainment world, forever holds a Blue Ribbon place in the hearts of his fans, whose loyalty is unparalleled and true Blue!

Crazy, crazy mishio!
Dear Mr. BYJ, that's what happens when you give us loony fans so much free time! heehee. I am kidding, of course.
Whereever you are, whatever you are doing, YJ-ssi, please rest well and take your time. Please bundle up and stay warm and healthy during this terrible weather. You most absolutely deserve a chance to enjoy this beautiful holiday season, and enjoy it privately!

No comments:
Post a Comment