To Mr. BYJ & BOF,
Just want to express heartfelt gratitude for "coloring" my life in a way unimaginable, for being the inspiration during the rougher patches, and for blessing me with the experience of the love of your "family."
To our dear Bae-family,
It has truly been my fortune to have known you. This has been a most remarkable year - been to the lowest pits of life and back. You have been there for me at every turn. You have supported me with your kind words. You have encouraged me when I lost faith. You stretched out a supporting hand, when I felt I was sinking hopelessly. In every sense of the word, you have been a true family to me.
So, thank you to all of you.
In your honor, I've made a slide show as my x'mas gift to you all.
I originally prepared it for a few special sisters who have shown me remarkable kindness this year or even just taken the time to care, but I really want to share it here with you all, because in this family, we are all equal, right?
A little amateurish, but hope you all enjoy this little present today!
Heehee, see my last blog post? I was happy so many sis wrote me, saying that they love him best in this color too!
Please copy & paste the following link to view the show:
http://h1.ripway.com/yum504/BeautifulinBlue.wmv

No comments:
Post a Comment