

We've met new friends, rekindled old friendships, experienced the wind and the rain,
haha -even paid our annual BYJ family dues in full by way of hours and hours of waiting. Yup, yup - filled my quota all in one day - :p (I am sooo bad!)
Well, things are finally tranquil here tonight at Osaka.

And the busy bees at the Kyocera Dome are putting on the final touches to tomorrow's events...seen here, putting together loads and loads of our even freebie bags.
Ya! See all those pamphlets? And the TWSSG plastic bags - man, I swear this is gonna be the one and only time in my life I cannot wait to get my hands on.......a plastic bag. :P
Wah! Looks like we're gonna get some cool literature and souvenir programs to take home!


According to Mr. Shin 3 hours ago, HRH is fast asleep already...(hmmm.........I wonder...but the face value of it does make me content!)
As one by one, even the worst night owls of us have decided to turn in and plop ourselves down on our fluffed up hotel beds,we're undoubtedly hopeful of nothing short of wondrous tomorrow (err...wah, so late? I guess I mean "today" then :)
To all this, I just want to shout:
Yong Joon-ssi, GOOD SHOW TOMORROW!
Putam-i opssoyo!
(oopsies....did my screechy voice wake you up?? Sorry, sorry! :p)
And to everyone of us here - Good night OSAKA!
Leaving you with the beautiful (maybe..his?) night view from none other than the Imperial Hotel...........


20 comments:
was hoping you would somehow find the time/strength/pc/internet connection to blog some :p
love the title of your entry... on the eve of something wondrous...
have fun tomorrow, both you and him :)
p.s. never thought i'd wish that i've the power to teleport myself from here to there.... keke!
hi bb!
yeah...my heart tells me it's gonna be something great today...! wish you could've made it!
time to dash off to the DOME now... :D
Wow!!!
You're in Osaka. I wish I could be there too. Sob, sob.
I hope you enjoy the event and trip. I'm really looking forward to reading your stories. I love your writing.
Btw, is it okay to share your story with K-sisters?
I have a question for you.
Were the top two pictures showing the lines in front of the hotel, where YJ stayed?
Mishio, your comment about the plastic bag makes me laugh hard becoz we all have the same thoughts haha.
I'm very happy for you gals to be present there, I'm impatient to read more ...
Oh mishio, you are there in Osaka.
You are staying at the same hotel that HE is staying, right?
I know you are having a wonderful time watching the event at this time. It is 3:31pm Japan time. Tell us all about the event. Promise?!
Say hello to everyone for me, please.
ba-ba
Hi mishio,
You are fast!. Thanks for sharing such wonderful experience and photos.
Have fun!
Loves, xiaoyi
There are many sisters who are so tough enough to wait for long hours,or at most a few days at a same place. It's so amazing. Now those who went to Kyocera dome are on their way home or hotel so happily forgetting about thier fatigue.
Looking forward to your posting on the event!!
Please take a good rest.
am so happy for you Mishio that you're finally there in Osaka! Thanks so much for your quick update and sharing those beautiful pictures... can't wait to read your trip report!
Enjoy & have fun : )
Hey, mishio:
You really zipped there? Wow!
That's the girl, good Bae sister alright.
Does Mr.Shin speak English?
Wuri Yong Joon must remember your face by now. If you have a chance to talk to him, tell him you will
give him IV shot next time and he doesn't have to do it by himself.
Imperial Hotel has good cotton kimono for the guest to use and I loved it so much and I couldn't resist not stealing it. It was a long time ago, as a young innocent girl, I confess stole it and I still have it. You know? as a Korean, I wouldn't steal anything, but as an American it's OK, coz they do things like that all the time.
Have a good time and give us lots of fun blogging for us.
mishio
I forgot to sign my name again just above this. Sorry.
byjglobal
Hey, mishio:
You really zipped there? Wow!
That's the girl, good Bae sister alright.
Does Mr.Shin speak English?
Wuri Yong Joon must remember your face by now. If you have a chance to talk to him, tell him you will
give him IV shot next time and he doesn't have to do it by himself.
Imperial Hotel has good cotton kimono for the guest to use and I loved it so much and I couldn't resist not stealing it. It was a long time ago, as a young innocent girl, I confess stole it and I still have it. You know? as a Korean, I wouldn't steal anything, but as an American it's OK, coz they do things like that all the time.
Have a good time and give us lots of fun blogging for us.
byjglobal
hi, mishio!!!
it was nice meeting you!!!
i hope you had a nice trip in Japan!
just dropped by to leave my footstep!!
tomato99
hi everyone!
have not had internet access for the last few days - thanks for the well-wishes & for genuinely being happy for me. It's been an "extreme" trip in so many ways. would love to tell you all about it when I get back and breathe abit (unfortunately i sustained a minor injury and need to get that taken care of 1st when I get home:(
btw, suehan, there's not much here, but you're welcome to share. and yes, by now you know that Imperial Hotel HRH is where he stayed, and those pics were taken there.
oops, and byjglobal, no, mr. shin does not speak anything but korean. many many many japanese sis speak korean, so we always get a ready translation when necessary
hi yoko!
yes, there was some self discovery to be had on this trip for sure. I always thought I was strong, but I pale in comparison to these ladies who would wait patiently to eternity without even a complaint!
hi baba, jill, xiaoyi, camille!
yes, I promise. i promise to write more........! as if...you can shut me up! haha
hi tomato-san!
likewise (!), it was great to meet you!! can't believe it still. but aiyo...so brief. Sorry ...this man does bad things to my manners,my concentration, my sanity......
Post a Comment