You OK?
As much as you've faced a great many huge crowds,
as much as you've met the most arduous of situations with nothing short of grace,
as much as you're a professional through and through,
...................it must have been a little nerve racking for you to perform in front of so many pair of curious eyes today, right?
In an uncontrolled open setting, in an unfamiliar land, without your customary go-to people surrounding you........

(Thanks suehan (!) for her lightning quick posts to QUILT today! "BYJ in New York, On 7th between 39th & 40th ~ 13:30pm today")
Well...I don't know for sure, but your eyes seemed to suggest a hint of it, if just a little bit.
Thank you for your ever present concentration and professionalism, and thank you more for putting your bravest, best front forward.
Bravo! JOB WELL DONE - I can't wait to see the CF!
Now, at least I know you've experienced some of those darn butterflies that roam in our tummies when we watch you....!
But seriously, you OK? :)
And seriously, when are you really gonna come visit us in LA???

6 comments:
mishio
Someone posted somewhere he is in Calif, so all these time, I thought he is there, not knowing he is still in NY. Oh! our beautiful Yong Joon!!
So good to see him and I spent too much time to watch his same picture thru all different sites, the same pictures over and over and over.
He almost look like a Barbie doll, being so thin and long with small pretty face.
Anyway, Suehan is a heroin today bringing this pic our first in Quilt and KOB.
Thank you suehan, thank you mishio, thank you, thank you all Bae sisters. I love you all
byjglobal
hi byjglobal!
my, my - you are so full of love, dear! :p
Completely agreed - he looks even better than before, if possible!
And also wholly agreed - suehan, you are my IDOL!!!! :p
Oh mishio,
I just talked with Shelly on the phone and she mentioned about your blog, so I am here. First, Jill called me this afternoon to let me know the suehan's post on quilt. Then I watched over and over and over again........HE is so gorgeous and really handsome. I wish I could be there......Yong Joon-ssi, please stop by in LA.
ba-ba
hi ba-ba -
looks like ba-ba had a full day of our BAE-baby! Yes, what a wonderful day we've all had today - can't get enough of those gorgeous photos today!
Sleep well tonight my dear!
Dear Mishio:
Thank you! You think right and fast as speed of light. What an insight on HRH hint of surprise/hesitation in NY ground.
Was he thinking about his NY fans' presence in mind and spirit? Did he feel the love we all have for him?
I think this last thought will help him a lot! Lost in translation? a little bit then a king again.
Or may be in his head there is something like: Can it be one or some of my fans among this crowd? make sign to me so I can make eye contact with you!
Sorry for my long response!
Violet
Hi Violet-
How've you been?
How nice it would be to know what he's thinking, feeling....to get into that mind of his, right?
I guess that we know that he does put a lot of pressure on himself, and I'm sure that pressure was just a bit compounded yesterday. But that's all a part of his job.
If it were me, I'd be breaking out with acne and going to the bathroom every 5 minutes, but he....? oh no, he just did his thing and looking way better than usual, I might add!
Take care & btw, your response is not at all long compared to us very long-winded folks! :)
Post a Comment