Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ahoy!

Omomomomomomo!
Is it true?
Never mind that I haven't blogged in weeks...
More important things at hand...

Is it...really true?

Is he........really on his way to US soil?

Gulp!

Gasp!

Mercy me!!

Even thought it's just a rumor (almost confirmed),
Even though he's not going anywhere near where I am,

I'm still smiling a bit like a fool.
.
.
.
Well, might as well say it ...
That's because I am a fool!

YJ-ssi , if you're really flying high way up there, please look down and flash us a bit of those pearly whites when you pass LA!
Oh, and ....skip the cup-of-ramen this time, please :)

9 comments:

bbmag said...

hahaha... so you do know that you haven't blogged in weeks, ya?

and hey, what's wrong with 'em cup-ramen? me love 'em to bits, you know? :p

and... seems like he's heading towards the east coast this time... :)

gosijo said...

Hi Mishio,

been dropping by a few times a week so I'm glad to see a new post this morning. You think the next plane in the Toronto sky will be his?

Can't help thinking of you at this time of year ;)

Take care.

p.s. me too, curious about the cup-of-ramen advice.

bbmag said...

hehe, i think it's because he was spotted (photographed?) having a cup of shin ramen onboard a plane? :p

Anonymous said...

Hi mishio

Long time no see. How are you?
bb said he was on the 11:00am flight to NY. HE might stop by in LA on the way home to try some good California wine instead of French wine. I do love California wine. Hope to see you in person very soon.

ba-ba

mishio said...

hi bb!

oops....yes, yes, I knew......
gee...did you really have to emphasize it again...? :D

mishio said...

hi gosijo!!
so lovely of you to check this dead blog..feels nice, like someone watching over me, you know? :) Komawoyo!

wow....has it been a whole year? special events call for special anniversary parties, don't you think?...I'm thinking....how about June in Osaka? :p (wishful thinking.....!)

mishio said...

hi baba!
thanks for dropping by!
recently heard a fan got baba and bb confused and thought you were the same person! easy to see how that can happen right?

me too....hope to see you soon....thanks for fueling my fantasy that he would never, never, ever leave US without visiting us LA fans (!)

ay...so full of wishful thoughts today :D !

bbmag said...

hehe... seems like i'm perpetually tangled up in some case of mistaken identity...

happiebb vs heippieh...
bb vs baba...
and... someone also thought i'm the anonymous sweet sister who's been translating... :p

but i don't mind people thinking i'm baba... she's real nice and generous... haha, alot calmer and sweeter than yours truly! baba-san, can i 'borrow' your personality? :p

Anonymous said...

Dear mishio

Even if it's not much writing, I still love, love, love your posting.

Something about your writing, I just love it.

byjglobal