So, may I ask this?
When someone entices you with something forbidden, do you solely bear the responsibility for thinking about crossing the line or worse even, taking the bait?
Or are you just another one of those innocent victims of the countless and mercenary people out there who are playing with your temptations for their own gain?
And what if someone witnesses the whole situation but does nothing at all to correct the wrong? Is that someone an innocent bystander or guilty of some kind of passive consent? I suppose this is highly situational....
Being clearly far from perfect, I certainly am not in position to judge. But the photos that surfaced last week have been bugging me all weekend and begging these questions....There's no right or wrong answer, and I guess we'll never know - it's just all so very interesting to me......

8 comments:
"......."
deep sigh.
There are millions way to show affection, admiration, and love.
Frankly speaking, irrational side of my mind is getting so restless by knowing HE might be in town. However, rational side of my mind won the game and is telling me that "HIS happiness is Your happiness, isn't it? HE has every right of enjoying his private time all alone to HIMSELF."
Yes, I agree........
When you profoundly love someone, then someone's well-being becomes your priority. Many of our beloved BYJ fan think this way, there will be no more picture like this on any site.
Take good care of yourself in this terrible hot temperature.
ba-ba
Hi mishio,
I guess I didn't know what happened, so it took this silly person a good 5 minutes to figure out what's going on in this picture.
So some fans actually staked out in front of his apartment armed with heavy duty binoculars and cameras? Did they rent that balcony or it's a public place? Looks like someone else is also staking out these fans (and BYJ) from this shot. I am normally quite tolerant but the thought of all these going on in (& out of) this picture to infringe on our dear HRH's privacy is quite disturbing and irritated.
Just like baba-san said, if we treat him like someone we love - family or friend, isn't it normal that we only see him either through scheduled events or by chance? We never stake out a friend, do we? If yes, that'd be obsession, right? But I also empathize with the NYC sisters looking for him when they know YJ is right in their own city? How often does he travel all the way to the East coast? Sigh, where to draw the line?
love ... jaime
hi baba!
wow - I swear I heard that sigh from way over here! Oh wait, or was that my own? :D
You're a brave one to come near this post...what you've said so thoughtfully is completely agreed upon, but I suppose I understand (although don't condone) why some ladies do what they do when blinded by passion...
Hey, you take care too....it's supposed to be another sweltering one this weekend!
hi jaime!
How've you been? Must be settled in very comfortably by now, huh?
5 minutes only? Ahhh...a lady with high standards for herself..., just like HRH himself...
Anyway, this is a rental. And these are quite famous sisters.
oops....wrong direction of conversation...
But like you've said, since he left for the States, I think a lot of us are struggling with the same emotions and questions. Sensibility battling against Emotion-fuelled rashness.
Which one will win?....
TBC.........
you know, i don't know if i wish i'm this bae-sensitive... this entry of yours reminds me of my visit to jeju back in dec 2006.
well, we just booked ourselves into hanhwa, period.
later, i realised that other fans actually checked out which room he's in, which side he faces, where he usually comes out from, and tried to get rooms where they could actually see the lights in his room, or see him coming out, etc.
and that's not all, i actually came across three ladies (they're sharing a room) who would actually do up timetables and get one person to actually stand guard and watch from the balcony.
.... (yea, that's me, speechless.)
where to draw the line? i think this question has popped out since years ago.... still no answer...
then again, it's nearly always easier to say 'no, i won't do it' when we're far from temptation.
sighs.... (now can you hear this one too?)
Well this is to much,
I wil be very clear about this,
I hate this kind of behavior.
If he decides to desapear one day,
it would break my heart but I would understand it.
Could you or me live with such lack of privacy?
Yes it is stalking,
one thing is to be a fan and another is not to let him breath,
no private life?
no space?
When I see him living like this
it makes me sad,
yes they want to see him, so do I.
but this is to much,
and such attitute means they do not respect him,
How can he have a happy life?
if do not let him be.
I was happy thinking
he was having a good time,
being under the radar enjoying a happy life, maybe falling in love like a normal person.
I wish they would think of him to,
not just what they want.
Moontime
Hi there Moontime,
You've been well?
From the sounds of your comment, I guess you've been better, huh?
Sorry this bums you out so much...
Still, without defending anyone, I'm sure you know that obsessive behaviour from fans or paparazzi -- in this day and age of privacy deprived and information starved society -- isn't really that much better for many stars, in Korea or abroad.
Some famous stars that lack maturity deteriote so badly in the face of this reality for high profile celebrities, and I guess I am thankful that HE is mentally so much stronger, so steadfast and clear in his path that none of this really faces him anymore.
But yeah, I feel what you're saying, for sure.
Have a great rest of the week, and thanks for coming around!
Hi darling
Yes I'm fine, thank you,
it is just the Latin Blood boiling.
do remember we are famous for that,
so don't worry.
Your right,
I know it is worldwide thing.
And wanted for him to be happy
and normal for a wile.
Ahh........ but we don't get always what we want.
But yes it is better to look at this in a positive light,
It is admarible that he faces all
this with such grace and dignity.
Moontime
Post a Comment