That's probably the siren-like, high screeching notes ringing in all the fans'heads after that long hot day out in the sun. You've all heard that he arrived on location at 11am and starting shooting at 15:00pm, right? Wrapped at 17:20pm..... Hee, the fans there said that some lovely assistant was assigned the "dreadful" chore of wiping sweat off HRH all day long! (hee, are you thinking what I'm thinking?? :p )
Yes, it's our hypermetabolic YJ-ssi.
Despite that thin, white T-shirt he sported, he still sweated up a storm. Somehow, I'm sure Ms. Lovely assistant was not objecting much. Anyway, at the end of the shoot, HRH did what most of us would normally do. Shower! Right there and then, he splashed himself with water all over his head and body, and sat in his chair to let the water evaporate off to cool himself!Me-oh-my! Wonder where he got the Wet T-shirt contest idea from? :)
Hee, as if the white T-shirts he wears aren't filmy enough.......can you imagine?
Naju shooting sure ended on a high note. For the fans, sure it did!
Ummmmmm...YJ-ssi, next time, can you please call me? I'm sure I can lend you a hand!

YAKSUK ?? :)

20 comments:
welcome back!
and... as usual, great post! wet tee-shirt contest huh? hee, am sure his booth would be the one with the loooooooooooongest queue!!
hi bb!
he never disappoints huh? with all the talk about how mighty he looked doing the battle scenes all day, hee, I thought this was the scene that stole the day! three cheers for those die-hards who stuck it out till the end....!!
you know, it wasn't anything specific, but i didn't know how much i missed your ways until i saw your name/comment! :) hope you're well these days!
hi hi!
and i'd definitely missed you! it was beginning to get abit lonely blogging out there, practically on my own. seems like most of the bae-bloggers have gone on the quiet recently... :(
and... am happy for you that you're beginning to see some light at the end of the tunnel. hope it ain't a long tunnel :p
me? am well, i guess, except that i'm kindda not so happy with my new job. but it's only been four months, abit too early to move on, sighs... hope there'll be some other tunnel for me to see light soon!
p.s. you planning any getaway to asia anytime soon? gotta 'fess up that my backside is aching to take flight :p
Hello, mishio;
Welcome back. I always enjoy your writing. Thank you for sharing the great story. It’s hot in Southern Cal like Korea, isn’t it? But it’s a little better here than Korea since it’s dry in here. Stay cool. Thanks again.
ps. I’m the one who deleted the above comment to fix the typo.
Hi Mishio!
It's wonderful to see your post! Hope you have been keeping well! Truly missed ya!
Great post! Aaahhh... can only imagine what he must have looked like - wet tee and all. Imagination runs wild!!!
thanks much for sharing!
Take good care!!
Trying to keep cool in the heat of the desert.
Currently in the humidity of Hawaii....just awful here.
hi mishio!
thanks!
hee, me 2 im a fan of urs!!
see yah!
sorry dat was me above mymy
bb! new job? wah, congrats, and sorry I missed the merry news in my absentia. It may just take a while for you to get comfortably settled in, that's all. Hang in there!
So amazingly coincidental, I'm interviewing here and there for a new job too!
Trip? soooooo dying to be there right now, hot and sweaty weather and all! If I start a new job, that'll be the end of freedom for a while, you know what I mean? So, I can't decide to pray for myself to get the job or not!
You going off to happyland soon?
Hee, cuz if you plan a trip, I'm sure I'll be going just 2 weeks before you! haha!
And Blogging....well, dunno about others, but except on rare monumentous occasions, I try not to duplicate stuff that's out there. I have an eccentric thing about wasting resources :) or you can call it laziness. Anyway, when you've got all the news first and all the news fast, who else should have to write anything? :)
hi suehan,
you're right...we've been enjoying a nice warm summer. Even though it's not bad like the humid ones they have in Seoul/Asia, I doubt I'd complain if that's all I have to put up with to watch him in filming action all day.
P.s. Are you recovered and pain-free these days? hope so!
hi vegas,
missed your energy as well. I somehow can't imagine adding humidity to the scorching weather in Vegas - poor you! I think it's time for some red bean shaved ice! ;)
hi mymy and so nice to meet you here -
thanks for visiting & sticking with my one-entry-a-month blog. I try! Maybe if you teach me how to write so efficiently like you do, I just might have more time a day to blog! (I think it's cute how all the abbreviations come so naturally to your passages!)
red bean shaved ice - I'm There!!
and looking at pictures of BYJ.
i so know exactly what you u mean! when i took on my new job in april, i had purposely delayed the start date so that i could take a 2-week holiday in march! hehe, new job usually means end of freedom for awhile :p
but this new job... haiz, no need to congratulate me. it's a major mistake. or misstep. mishap, even :(
am here.
and wishing i'm anywhere but.
p.s. super good luck with your job hunt.
p.p.s. i swear, one of these days, our paths just have to cross. we can't keep missing each other by 2 weeks!! doubt i can get to happyland at least until nov or somethin'
and... if you promise to write more if i write less, then i'm more than willing to cut back :p
shall we start, say, tomorrow...? :)
hello stranger, welcome back and pleaaase keep the stories coming……
sometimes i rather be shivering than sweltering. down under we’ve had a pretty ‘an inconvenient truth’ winter so far. a few weeks ago it was teeth chattering -3C and today is t-shirt and flip flop 25C. - cam
hello mishio!
i enjoyed what you wrote! it so great to read something bout BYJ after coming home from work. I will surely visit your site again. We'll be waiting for your next update. keep it up.
hello mishio!
i enjoyed what you wrote! it so great to read something bout BYJ after coming home from work. I will surely visit your site again. We'll be waiting for your next update. keep it up.
hi cam
yeah...long time.....sorry I didn't see these comments after another absence. Weather still volatile out yonder?
I do completely, completely agree with you about hot vs. cold. After all, you can pile on layers indefinitely, but there's only so much you can take off :)
hi & welcome jelen!
thanks for finding your way here - it's always a pleasure to share every tidbit about him!
take care!
Post a Comment