Monday, July 02, 2007

Man of My House

Ola!

Let's see..........Answer to recent questions..........

Yep, I am OK. Thanks much.

Yep, I am still a fan. Clinging on, barely. I pop in from time to time when I can.

And....Yep, I am still occupied with various things, but a flicker of light is shining through at the end of the tunnel. Yippee!

Anyway, I scanned these a while back. Not many new pics, but I am so in awe of the fact that househunting in S. Korea can be such a fun and memorable experience. And gosh, I still think he's just the perfect image for a homebuilder - talk about a warm, solid, secure, quality feeling - can anyone embody all those characteristics any better? And the list goes on, as I'm sure you'd agree.

Boy, if only you can see the quality these 9.5 x 13 inch glossy brochures...........hose pages with his pics are to die for! Well, I enjoyed flipping through these anway. Hope you do too. I've always preferred nice clean modern apartments as opposed to rustic or charming cottages. Unless.......one day, I can afford more than 1 home :)

So, if the stock market didn't rattle your nerves this past week, howsabout apartment shopping this weekend, folks?
























3 comments:

bbmag said...

hee... me too want him to be the man of my house! hehe, he'll such a busy man huh? man of many, many, many women's houses :p

mishio said...

dreamers of the universe UNITE! haha - it was good while the thought lasted. Good to know I'm not out on a limb by myself! :)

vegasbyj said...

Oh goodness, I was so in awe of the sweltering post, I missed this one. Too bad we can't have one BYJ per unit.

Dream on... dream on...sigh...