Wednesday, January 31, 2007

CF Mystery

Does anyone, I wonder, wonder about what I wonder about?
Huh??? haha

You know, we all know that BYJ has promoted a great many products, done a great many CF's. If you need proof, just play along with bb's "guess the CF" game she's been staging at her blog. I haven't done a direct count or correlation, but it seems like every corner we turn, or every lull that we've had, we hear about his participation in some new CF here and there. And you'd think in the fast moving pace of advertising, there shouldn't be much of a lull between the shoot and the actual CF release, right? So, where the heck are all these CF's he's shooting? Are they secretly showing some of these somewhere in Antartica? ok, just joking. But.....like, when he came all the way to L.A. in the fall of 2005 for that CF - Ummmmmmmm, pardon me, but Odiyeyo??


Gosh, sometimes I think it would be so interesting to get an insider's glimpse of what it is like to work in the entertainment business. It's not all the glitz and glamour that I'm fascinated with. It's probably not all the wonderful stuff that we make it out to be. Oh yeah, I get that. I'm just kinda one of those tinkerers...or you can otherwise say that I'm plain nosy. I just want to understand how it works. How everything works. If anyone that visits here works in that field, please do enlighten me. I'm serious...............

Anyway, remember suehan's post in Quilt of the lck update on 1/25/07?

"Hello, I’m in Seoul.Recently, there was a rumor that Bae Yong Joon ssi went to Japan for CM filming on the 19th, but, it was confirmed that he was in Seoul on the 19th, 20th, and 23rd, but not confirmed for the 21st and 22nd. Also, It was confirmed that his story introduced on Japan Radio wasn’t true."

source: www.lcktour.com

Well, I actually ain't so wrapped up on knowing where BYJ is situated or what he is doing every second of the day, but since the question was raised, I guess curiosity simply just followed the suggestion. In any case, you've figued out the answer by now, I should hope.

Where: BYJ was confirmed to be in Seoul on the 21st.

What: Said to be........you guesed it........filming yet another CF.

Source: Friend of a friend in Seoul at that crucial hour. (thank U, thank U!)

I guess the anticipation of some incredible spread is exciting in itself. Whatever, whenever it's release, and let's hope it won't be long..........

3 comments:

HeippieH said...

Hi mishio, know nothing about entertainment and CF biz, but i want to see, i want to see ... we here in US won't be able to see any of his CFs, sigh... can only rely on the downloads.

mishio said...

hi all,

byjglobal - yeah, it really baffles me where these cfs have gone......like you, waiting anxiously. BTW, you holding up there with the huge snowstorms out East? Stay warm, and drive safely!
will write soon once I get past this hump of work, work, work.

hi again H,

Thanks for your "persistence" - it's a character trait that I highly admire actually. Ahh...so you are a US "orphan" just like me - yeah, we orphans get everything second hand - thank goodness for the WWW.
Take care!

Anonymous said...

hi mishio

sorry that the question i'm going to ask is not related to this posting you have made...

what is the song(or the singer's album) that is being played in your blog? it's nice and i would like to get the cd.....