Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Y-Y

Ho-hum..........is it only Day 3?



Oh yeah, I made sure I displaced the blur box a little bit so you can see a bit of who the heck dared to grab his hand like that!

3 comments:

bbmag said...

hey, this one's quite clear... except that i'm wishing for him to turn abit so that i can see more of his face :p

thanks!

mishio said...

Hi loyal visitors -
thanks for coming by!
dear byjglobal - ummmm...I don't think bb meant it that way at all. In fact, I think she'd appreciate every Y-Y photo even if covered with mud, right bb?
Afterall, it's HER Mr. Yang, and she's got the right to fuss about her man....
I also think that if it were bb taking that pic, he'd turn and be a full frontal.
Oops, that sounds bad. Dirty.
Forgive me, forgive me, forgive me!!! everyone - just to absolve myself of any wrong-doing, OF COURSE, I don't mean it that way, I swear!

bbmag said...

hehe... yea, i didn't mean to sound like an ungrateful brat at all :p and i'm sure mishio knows that, ya?

hehe... full frontal?!!!! i was drinking when i was reading that, almost burst out laughing man :p

oh boy... go away, dirty images and even dirtier thoughts!!! go away go away!!! argghhhh...!!