SEASON'S GREETINGS, EVERYONE!
To those near and far,
those I've met briefly in passing
or those with whom I've formed a strong bond of friendship,
Together, you've all made 2006 one of the most memorable years of my life!
Thanks one and all,
and
May we have more happy times together in the years to come!
With love,
Mishio
Here's my X'mas card for all my BYJ pals this year..........
Step 1: Click on the blue line "View Smilebox"
Step 2: Click on the "PLAY" button in the middle
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
hi, mishio
thank you for the lovely christmas greeting card. wish you
merry christmas ans happy new year.
michelle from texas
Hi again michelle,
Merry Christmas to you too! I've notice that it gets so eerily quiet around the holidays on the boards and around here - so touched that you stole some time away from the festivities to come by.
Here's wishing you nothing but the best in 2007!
Hi Mishio, I'm late with my wishes but sincere in telling you how much I appreciate what you write. Hope your Christmas was great!
Post a Comment