Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Deserving Win!





Life's rewards aren't always visible or apparent.......
nor do they have to be..........
but in this case, I'm soooo glad it was!



Missed the magic moment? Courtesy of a kind soul......we've got the Youtube clip.
Didn't miss it? Surely you'll agree it's a great one to re-live,
again
and again!

Pum-parum-Pum!
2007 MBC Daesang Award Winner: Bae Yong Joon!

(did anyone else have the palpitations like i did during that loooong lead-in?)

After seeing the segment, these were the first words that immediately came to mind...
"God (is) in his heaven, and All's right with the world." (As Pippa would sing)

You see, I'm not much into surprises and dramatics. Much prefer the boring and the obvious - Just let good come to those who deserve it most, and you've got one happy and smiling mishio!

But...hee......the little fella on my left shoulder told me to say this:
"Now, if a bucket of water would drop down to aim at that silly emcee for leaving a teeny blemish on the glorious night. Such an awkward question right there and then in the open!?! Am so sure there were some more brilliant and far more appropriate questions to ask at such a grand moment.....?

But I swear...don't blame me...the little fella pushed me to say it! keekee :)

Dear YJ-ssi, I wonder........ how does it feel?
What's it like to receive solid nods of approvals all around?
What's it like to go to bed knowing you're labor of love and commitment has been justly rewarded?
Dunno....but dear King of TV, I really hope you're literally walking on pillows tonight!


OK...YJssi, we're in safe territory now...


C'mon...stop trying so hard to hold it in :P You cheeks might explode!


Really...it's your turn to shine now. No need to hide your pretty l'il face...


Yes. You! No need to check behind...

Listen to me.....just let it rip. Smile to your (& our) heart's content!
There.......! That's more like it!

Ahhhhhhhh....what sweet medicine for the soul!


TO BYJ and the entire Legend family.....


CONGRATS ON A JOB WELL DONE!

YOU DO US PROUD!


I couldn't have asked for a better way to start off the new year ~~!!
byj
New Year's Greetings to all family!!

Photos courtesy of Joon's family, CafeDaum ...Thanks!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, mishio
Another wonderful posting and pictures. I am so happy for YJ and legend team too. 2008 is coming. Wish you and everybody Happy New Year.

Michelle

mishio said...

hey there michelle!

glad to see you around...!! Hope you awoke with all smiles.
thanks for some wonderfully kind words & greetings!
Best of the New Year to you too!!

Anonymous said...

Dear mishio,

What a nice year end for everyone!!
Thank you for all of your hard work in 2007.
Best wishes to you and throughout the coming year.
Happy New Year!!

fendi

bbmag said...

hehe, i didn't think you would let 2007 close without a last entry :p

happy new year, pal :)

Toujours_BYJ said...

Happy New Year my dear Mishio, wishing you and your family Health and Happiness for 2008.

PS : Mishio, I love love your sense of humour, your blogging about the award is very funny.

Anonymous said...

nishio

It's about time for you to come out with YJ award message with bang !

Your blog shines like wuri YJ, so special that I love it. I love the firework with YJ's award pic.

byjglobal

gosijo said...

Hi mishio,

It was magic indeed!

Happy New Year, dear friend!

MYMY said...

a very late HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^^;

jaime said...

hi hi mishio,

like all the sisters above me, am so glad to have a chance to say Happy New Year (belated) to you. Thank you for giving us so much wonderful reads throughout the year. I truly enjoy every single post of yours.

love ... jaime

Anonymous said...

Hi Mishio:

Happy New Year and thank you for all these wonderful pictures/clips and comments that add a lof of fragrance to their beauty.

Just say HI TO YOU AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR POSTING!

Violet

vegasbyj said...

Hey Mishio!

Happy New Year to you!
(sorry kinda late)

I hope you and yours enjoy a wonderful 2008! Thanks for all you do for us fans here on your blog.
Looking forward to more wonderful and witty posts from you.

Take care!

mishio said...

hey fendi...
Happy New Year's greetings back to you too! Sure hope that there'll be some great Taiwan publicity events for TWSSG for you gals to enjoy!

mishio said...

are you saying that you can predict my actions now, bb? :)

mishio said...

camille -
Best to you and your family as well! Hope to have more time to enjoy your writings this year as well!

mishio said...

Happy New Year, byjglobal!
Thanks for the encouragement here and throughout the year!
I've got lots to learn about decorating my blog - sigh........it just doesn't come naturally to me.

mishio said...

hi gosijo!
had a good holiday/family trip, did you?
Happy New Year to you & the rest of your family!

mishio said...

MYMY!
it's not too late, dear...
I'm even LATER!!!

(oops!)

mishio said...

jaime...
thanks for stopping by during your super busy times....but I must say.......I AM ENVIOUS OF YOUR NEW ADVENTURE! Looking forward to reading all about it.....!

mishio said...

Hi Violet....

I cannot say "thank you" enough back to all fans like you out there who make the blogging experience so much more interactive and fun!

Happy 2008!