As I've said before...the ending is bittersweet alright.
Guess everyone's equally touched and loading the same clips...
To see these 2 grown men so overcome with emotions pretty much says it all.
Courtesy of Style @ byjgallery:
Dear YJssi,
Thanks for letting us see the human side of you.
As Tae Wang,
You rose to an order higher than the heaven's calling.
And as our inspiration, our idol, BYJ,
You rose to fulfill your duties at a level far beyond our imagination.
What a valiant battle you've fought...for yourself, your team, your family.
As your fan,
I cannot be any more appreciative of your efforts.
Nor be any more proud.
By your actions, your examples......you have led me to a higher place.
With more thanks than words can express,
your humble fan mishio
*********************
Separately, on a more jovial note, I've just checked around... how come the YY ladies from the East haven't started to gush about Mr Yang there in the background?
Giv'em time.
Giv'em time,lah! :)
Suppose the triangular haircut is still in vogue...:D
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
mishio
Again this morning my internet couldn't be opened, so I missed spec program and thanks for vod.
I am comparing the pic on the right of your blog front page and the his last epis pic. He lost so much weight and also lost smooth and young luminous look.
It breaks my heart. I can see how much harsh time he has had.
But I love him more not a bit less with his weary look.
Thanks again for your excellent wonderful signature writing. I like to print and pin on refrig door.
I hope wuri YJ does it too.
byjglobal
hi byjglobal,
he has indeed lost weight from the beginning till now...it's plain to see.
Part of it was of course intentional as we've already read, and well, the rest...is line with the cycle he keeps. Just as he taxed himself to illness at the end of AS. But...........he bounces back healthily every time. So...no need to worry.
This guy's a good cook, remember?:)
But wrenches at your heart? Sure, you're a die-hard fan.
And remember, I am supposed to be the one to tear you away and knock some sense into you! haha - when are you checkin' in to my rehab center? :) just a joke!
Hi Mishio:
Thank you for the message you sent to HRH.
we all are so proud of him.
For me he is a true king in all the sense of the word.
You are totally right: he brought us to such high level of spirituality, deep thinking about life and humanism.
Wish you the best!
Violet
Hi Mishio,
What a beautiful message you’ve written here to YJ.
We just managed to catch up with TWSSG including finally got around to watching the last episode this w/e. I regret to say that the last episode was such a letdown. The whole buildup of the drama, with the ending which was delivered ambiguously and rashly has left us with this undesirable cliff hanging feeling:( ...cam
hi missio! thanks for the posts!
belated merry xmas! hope you had a happy one :)
Dear Violet, Cam, & MYMY,
Sorry for a long absence....
Thanks for visiting me here - your kind comments were much appreciated!
Best of everything to you all in 2008!!
Post a Comment