Saturday, September 01, 2007

Wander No More

Wasn't I just picking on the media yesterday?

Mind if I pick some more? Heehee.... sorry folks, tolerate a short one before I run off for the weekend.

So, where in the heck did they get the idea to publish the lines about BYJ being out of town a few days about? I guess I don't read anything but English, so who knows? And I guess we've always been taught to read critically and not believe everything in print.

Most of us started dreaming thoughts of a serene backpacker taking in some sights and nature no? All I know is that these reports make my mind wander. Realistically, the "out of the country" timing thing was completely off and not plausible, but at least, most of us hoped he'd take a nice break before the stress about the performance of TWSSG starts mounting.

But no, once a workaholic, always a workaholic, huh?

So, looks like he's on break from filming but working as hard as ever. I don't have the details this time, I just know he's in Seoul after all. Rumors are that he was doing a SECOM CF on Thursday, and a Meganichiba CF Saturday. Wow, I really don't know how the M&A field works...such frequent changes in their commercial ads. Guess it's natural that things should be kept fresh and new to attract more customers.

Well, who knows for sure, but I've always thought that he enjoys donning on all those new images for the various CFs. So, you know what they say. If you're enjoying yourself, it ain't work!

YJ-ssi, take it easy, sir!
I hope you are truly enjoying away!

4 comments:

bbmag said...

yea... me too heard about the CF filming :p

and i was nitpicking on the media not so long ago too... how on earth they came up with the 2-week holiday or private time or whatsoever, i've absolutely no idea.

anyway, am looking forward to new CF pics and clips and behind-the-scene stories :)

Anonymous said...

mishio, your writing is so witty indeed. I enjoy every and each line you write.

BYJ said to media before "get the facts right, then write true facts"... something like that. Then people said BYJ is the only person who can say it. I had an impression that other people just accept the wrong publishing things and don't scold media.

You know how YJ is, always truthful and rightous and will not tolerate others writing about him things which is not true. So we trust wuri YJ always. He hates the liar.

That's the way it is..

New CF pic will come out and TWSSG is coming. We will have a big feast.

But will you have some time to watch his TWSSG on air? Poor mishio, hope you are not too busy.

byjglobal

mishio said...

bb-
another thing in common?
we're both pickers? haha
the "press" ain't what it used to be.........your blog is mighty whole lot better~~

mishio said...

hi byjglobal!
Once again, you are too kind - still not yet deserving.
Did you have a great weekend?

YES, i do love that about him....and much more :)
much more problematic than finding time to watch TWSSG is how I can stream this video at work? Anyone figure out a way to hide that on the job yet? :)