I'm really sorry!
Chesong hamnida!
Pardonnez moi!
對不起!
Sumimasen!
OK. That covers all comers to my blog. Hee, at least I am not one afraid to admit that I've made a booboo.
As soon as I wrote the last post, I felt a bit uneasy about something. Hmmmmm...I'd better check my sources before blabbing. Wouldn't be the first time that I've been unintentionally been led down the wrong path, would it? So, I frantically called up a few friends, and phew........they too insisted that they've heard from separate fans that Chanka Waka had closed.
Oh no.......better try harder.....checked further with someone in Korea....and uhhhhhhhhhh.....as of today, Chanko Waka (Korea) is alive and well, doing business as usual.

Huh? Ottoke?
From what I gathered, the time frame in question happened to be a period when the restaurant was truly closed - I can't tell from the communication gap but it appeared to either have coincided with a period of reorganization or something about a "holiday." Not sure sometimes what to believe anymore.
Anyway, I am so sorry for a temporary bout of laziness and not checking out things thoroughly. Call it a lesson learned and learned well. Must trust only my own & trustworthy eye witnesses' accounts from now on.
On the flip side, folks, I can't say I'm unhappy. Here's one more place to add back to my list and look forward to again! Can't think of anything that hits the spot any more accurately than their hot broth + anything on a blistery cold Seoul night.
Now the fun part........mishio's punishment.
Tick.
Tock.
Tick.
Tock.
Time's up. No suggestions?
Surprising! (I choose to turn a blind eye to what's on your mischievous mind)
OK. I think an appropriate & painful payback shall be to give up fine dining for a week. So, my self-imposed sentence shall be.....7 days of repentance and unexciting meal deals at Mickey D's.

Hee, I didn't say which Mickey D's branch, did I? You recall?
Please, oh please....
Dong Hyuk, when you are done looking and looking at Jin Young only, please come save me from this grease netherworld!!

4 comments:
hey, mishio!
no sweat... we're all human and we err, that's a given. anyhow, it's not a big boohoo, so... shrugs...
like you, am just glad chanko's still around :)
why? coz i haven't gone there yet! hee, how about as punishment, you bring me there next time? and you pay la, of course!
and i will buy you a cola drink at THAT mac's :p
oh mishio, 30 lashes with a wet noodle for you!
glad to know it's still open. i wanna go there too.
thanks for letting us know.
hi, mishio;
gwenchanayo... it's alright, don't worry about it. I make a lot of mistakes too =). I'm glad they're still open too.
suehan
hi you all gracious ones...
no worser punishment than that? What a kind hand you all have!
thanks thanks thanks!
BTW, bb......
I'll gladly buy you a Chanko meal Tuesday for a cola (THERE) today!! :)
Post a Comment