Thursday, August 28, 2008

08.29.2008

Not been blogging lately (no, really? haha) but glad to report that my daily hour of BYJ joy has been put to use productively...

Anyway, this was just not a day I can pass up.....




Hope all "Family" are conducting their own mini-celebrations world-wide!
Care to share?

See ya around......

10 comments:

gosijo said...

Hi Mishio,

Thanks for sharing your 8-29 wishes with us and, as for 'your daily hour of BYJ joy', thanks for what it has produced ;) ;) ;)

If all had gone well, I would report lunch today with a T.O. sis but, unfortunately, I caught a cold so will do the sensible thing and rest all day, poor, poor, pitiful me, haha!

jill4byj said...

Hi hi Mishio!

Thank you so much for blogging again and sharing your birthday wish for HIM on his special day with us! Your 'daily hour of BYJ joy' is important to him and to us too : ) Looking foward to our next get-together : )

Love,
Jill

mishio said...

Dear gosijo,
Hope you aren't too under the weather - GET WELL SOON!

Some well-needed rest in a great 'ol comfy bed is not too bad of a way to spend the day either!
This way, you can dream about him all day long!

Take good care!

mishio said...

Jill-onni :)!
Haha, I can't believe I'm still making these pages, you know? ;p Need to really learn from a master artist like you....

Me too, can't wait...
Can't wait...!! ^^

Anonymous said...

Dear mishio

I couldn't leave the comment these days because it wouldn't give me the funny letters to post comment.
Today, I saw it as a surprise and came here quickly.

I know now many who can write so well and extra spikes like you.

He will surely like your B'Day message and he'll be proud to have smart fan like you.

byjglobal

Anonymous said...

I meant to say - I know not many who can write so well and with extra spikes. I misspelled and sorry.

byjglobal

MigueL said...

Hi Mishio,
I woukd like to know the name of the song that it´s sound in your blog an the performer please

Mikino said...

Hi everyone!
I'm Mikino from Bulgaria.
Thanks for sharing this post!
He will remain always young and always will be in our hearts!
This day is special for all who love Him!
Happy for Him!

Lalique said...

happy to be here
wonderful day
from Turkey

http://laracroft3.skynetblogs.be http://lunatic.skynetblogs.be

Lalique said...

Be lucky always friend
hugs from Turkey

http://laracroft3.skynetblogs.be http://lunatic.skynetblogs.be