What's up with her, you ask?
Sorry to disappoint - I'm still alive & kicking! haha
Now, if you're referring to my lame security "mistake" that took forever and a day to fix....Well, I agree, it was definitely lame. But I get endlessly lazy & frustrated with problem solving when it comes to technology related stuff.
You know...I don't know when it started - either with my last trip to Korea or when I decided to tinker with language settings on my browser - but my entire blogger sign-in page, all tabs and E-V-E-R-Y single word is in Hangul. And yes, I've tried everything everyone has suggested to reset it back into English to no avail. My browser home page, email accounts, etc have all been successfully fixed, but blogger's been a stubborn thorn. Half the time, I have no idea what the heck I'm clicking on. So, the question is...if I haven't a clue what button I "clicked" to have changed the access permissions on my blog, I certainly wouldn't know what buttons to "unclick" to undo all of it.
All I can say is that I'm glad that's a done deal.
What else is up?
Wow, so much I don't even know where to start. All in all, it's been a whirlwind of a fun couple of weeks for me here in lala land. Best summarized as:
Social events ad nauseum + job + out of towners + job + new biz venture + seminars = no time to blog/fix blog.
I so burned out right now. If you could only see my bags......... .....so, Yorobun, yorobun...please accept my apologies : )
When I actually get that rush to write profusely again, hee, you'll be the first to know!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
hi mishio
i'm so happy to visit your blog without any "trouble". i like the background music. good beat. you must be have good time from your out of town trip.take a easy, we will wait for you when you have time to blog.
michelle
Missed ya lots and glad to know all is well with you!
Looking forward to catching up with you when time permits.
Take good care of yourself!!
Nice to see you're back, dear mishio.
Glad I can access to your blog again mishio.
Hi mishio,
We miss you so much, glad to see you're back!!
fendi
Hi mishio
Finally I am able to visit your blog.
Since bb mentioned I tried but not able to, so I am so glad. About "Chosun Galbee" Restaurant according to raecoke he and JP went there before he started to shape and build his body sometime in june 2004.
ba-ba
hi mishio, nice to hear you’re still in one piece, only slightly damaged^^, bags under the eyes sure give it away everytime :)- cam
Post a Comment